still in whatever this is

Beastboy.

The real Beastboy. The one that was stuck inside his head while that beast was in control of him. But he couldnt be mad at his beast. He was in the middle of a panic attack when his beast control. So he couldnt help it.Last thing he remembered was finally waking up from that terrible nightmare where all his friends were dead. His friends were talking to him and he was trying to respond when he felt a sharp pain all though his body. Then everything went black. Then he woke up here.

He hopped the Beast was not  hurting his friends. He hope that they didnt stop loving him because of this. Oh god what if they did? What if they left him somewhere to deal with this himself. What if he does figure this out but they dont want him back? What if they hated him all along and just kept him around for extra cash?

Tears welled in his eyes. He didnt want to be like this. He wanted to wake up from his nightmare. He wanted to be with his friends. He wanted to finish his therapy and learn how to control his beast.He wanted to play fetch and get belly rubs. He felt tears somehow running down his face. He curled into a little ball. He wished this never happened. He wished that he didnt go to sleep that night. 

He honestly wouldve gone tired than go through this. 

He wondered what his friends were doing right now. Maybe they were trying to find a way to help. Maybe they were searching for a cure. Maybe they were doing nothing. Thats what BB least hoped they were doing. He hoped they were trying to help him. But he was also so scared they didnt care anymore. Of course he tried to make himself thing the opposiote of that. But he couldnt help but feel they didnt care.

Maybe if he walked around maybe something would happen. Maybe this was his regular mind. And since his beast was in control this part was dark. But now His regular and beast minds were just starting to be one. So if this could be his mind why was it dark? Like thats where the conscious usually is when knocked out.

Maybe he was onto something. 

Maybe he was not.

God he wished Rae was here right now. 

Maybe if she meditates she could come in here. And try to get in contact with him. If she cares that is. Beastboy shook his head trying to drop the negative thoughts in his mind.It was hard to though there has been so many times she didnt care. But there has also been many times she did care. Beastboy kept fighting hiself. He didnt know whether that was healthy or not. Maybe it helped him maybe it was pushing him into having bipolar disorder.

He layed down finally letting his inner inner self rest. He wished he could be out there. With his friends. Eating tofu. Playing video games.Watching tv. Kicking bad guy butt. Training. Playing. He wished he could go back. Stop this whole thing from happening. Save himself and his friends from this trouble.

Small tears started rolling down his face.He rocked back and forth for a short while.Trying to calm himself. But nothing seemed to help.He was still stressed and sad and angery. All at the same time. He felt like he was in great pain on the outside and the inside.

He sighed again. The silence of his usual loud and weird mind filled his ears. He put his head into his knees. He was so and tired but what happened when he fell asleep in his own mind? Maybe he would wake up in the real world. Maybe he would fade away.Maybe nothing will happen.Maybe he will be trapped here forever.

He put his bead into his knees as silent tears rollled down the face.

" Guys please help me." He whispered.

In the real world Raven was sitting in the lab right by BB.She was currently rereading one of the books she had to help her figure out how to fix this.She looked up to see somethinng quite unexpected. 

The beast was siting and not doing anything. But close up to his face showed something showing Beast Boy was still in there. Tears rolling down his face.

She smiled and floated towards BB. She put here hand on her face and wiped his tears.

"I know your in there."