Learn to love again

That was the day BB decided he would tell Raven how he struggled to love again. But he decided against telling her his true feelings.He knew that they both knew about one anothers feelings. They did respect eachother to their cores and when growing up the were often playmates. They rough housed alot and when she didnt feel like it she yes did throw him or beat him with her demon hand. She also called him names alot. And make fun of him. But all that was to cover up their feelings.

Beastboy awoke the morning after laying next to Cyborg to help him sleep.It was about 7 am so Robin would be calling any minute for them to come eat. BB stretched out being careful to not disturb his robotic friend.He curled up after that and didnt bother he was tired.Too tired when he had the kind of nightmares he had the other night it was often hard to sleep. He sighed as he shut his eyes again.

Last night he had happy dreams of playing with toys and eating tofu. It made him happy and let him relax. At least it wasnt the stupid void or another nightmare.Cyborg wouldve gently woke him up and soothed him back to sleep. BB wondered what his beasts mind looked like now. It should have possibly changed when those nightmares up.

Robin eventually called for breakfast and Cyborg rose and seemed to not be bothered by his youngest friend being in his bed.He didnt know that BB was awake so he bent down and tapped him gently. 

"BB time to get up pal."  Cyborg said slightly shaking BB. "Its breakfast time." 

BB stired offically getting up.

"Alright im up." he pulled himself up and rubbed his head.He was glad Cyborg walked out of the room instead of questioning why BB was in his bed.BB got up and went into his room and got dressed then went into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Breakfast and training went fast.Beastboy paid close attention yes. His mind did wander a little but that always happened with all the titans so that never was a big surprise.  After training BB cleaned up all the mats they used to they wouldnt get hurt. He then wondered outside of the dojo and back upstairs. 

Raven met up with him when he entered the living room. BB rolled his eyes knowing what was next without her telling him they had been doing this for like two weeks now and he was getting used to it.

"Come along." She said " You know its time to talk."

"This feels like therapy more than training." Beastboy joked. Raven rolled her eyes as the duo went up to the rooftop where it was peaceful. They sat on the roof looking out to the bay view. 

"So.need to talk about anything bud?" she looked at him with a kind and understanding look 

"well." He started. He had a lot to talk about hopefully she will understand and offers good advice to help him.

He told her everything he knew and felt. How he could not feel true love for alot of people anymore. And he had trust issues to. He told her how he only feels love for the titans since theyve been the only ones that never gone away after all these years. He sighed remembering everybody else before them.All dead by a gruesome death and some of them children just like him. 

"well at least you got us." Raven said in a comforting tone. " Maybe thats all you need for now. You may like someone as friends like Speedy and Kid Flash and Bumble Bee.But you must have alot of trust before you could feel love for one."

"Its probably from all the heartbreak and betrayal Ive one through." He replied. " I am just always so scared that ill loose everyone I love again."

"You wont I promise that."  Raven said.  " And plus if you ever would youd just get back up and try and try again like you always do."

"Yeah" BB said " Ive always been strong deep down inside. And I just gotta leard to understand myself and maybe then I can control my emotions an powers."

Raven put a hand on his shoulder. "Ill help you understand and youll learn to love again."