A light in the dark.

It has now been six days. Well. As far as BB knew. He was still stuck in this dark place. He was still lonely. He still missed his friends. He wondered if they missed the old him. Or did they like the beast version of him better.Or did they leave that version out somewhere to deal with this situation to himself.

Beastboy wandered around the darkness in hopes of finding a way out.  Maybe he was stuck in here for so long for no reason and he was just messing around again. Maybe he was going in circles there was no way to tell. 

He sighed as he sat down. He thought about his life choices and what he did to deserve this. Outcome: be born. He sighed as he looked forward. Maybe there was no way out and he would be stuck here forever. Maybe the titans didnt know what they were doing. Maybe they didnt care. Maybe they thought it would handle itself. 

Beastboy panicked thinking of this. He sure hopped they were trying  to help him. He hoped that they were not that worried. Hed hate it if they try to help him fight this beast so much that theyre health drops. That would make him hate himself for loosing control.  

Stupid. 

Absolutely stupid. 

Why did he have to have that stupid nightmare. 

Why did he have to loose control of his beast.

Why did he have to worry anyone.

He curled up into a ball. Blaming himself  for this situation. why was he so stupid? Why did he have to survive all he has? He put his face into his knees and started crying . He hated his life. He hated himself. He hated everyone who was mean to him. 

He suddenly felt angry at himself. Why was he all of a sudden hating on himself. 

It was not his fault everyone that he knew who died was killed. 

He could not help he was this way. 

His titan friends loved him to their death. 

He loved them to death. 

Theyre probably trying to help him get back.

Theyre probably all siting with him right now.

BB sat up. 

He had to keep going. 

He started walking back through the darkness. He was not sure where this sudden determination came from.He was not sure where he was coming. He was not sure what was going on. But he was sure on what thing. He was going to find his way back and go home. Even if its the last thing he does. 

He walked and walked and walked for what felt like 100 miles. If he wouldnt have been inside his mind his feet and back and legs. He was trying to keep going despite everything. He stopped to think for a minute. He looked around and noticed something. This place was getting a bit brighter. 

His surroundings around him had turned from a black void to an aesthetic and calm dark grey. BB smiled.Hope sparkled in his eyes. This was surely a sign that everything was already getting better and looking  at the  brighter side. 

He smiled as he took off running. He kept running for what felt like hours. And he kept running in scilence. Knowing if he kept running he could possibly find a way out. Then he would be able to find a way back home. To main control. To his friends. Thinking of this kept him going. He was determined to return home and go back to normal.

He kept running. Taking deep breaths with every step. Soon he stopped to look around. No changes. Might as well keep going. And so he continued. In hopes that maybe he would find a way to get back control.

He ran and ran. He wished he had a car. Or bike. Or something to make him go faster than he was maybe he would get where he was going faster. 

Suddenly there was a sparkle of light up a head. It was so pretty. It was so tempting. BB felt his moth instincts kick in and he took off. He was running as fast it was sooo close. Last time he touch a light something good happened. So this time it had to help. 

Within minutes he was at the light.