leaking in.

That night Beastboy flopped down on his bed. His heart still racing. What was this feeling inside? Everytime he spent time with Raven he felt it. Maybe he was allergic to the things that made up her. Elagane Purple. Soft. Silky. Long and flowy. Shiny. Beautiful cape. Or maybe it she was using something in her. Shiny.fluffy.Short. Glorious purple. Hair. 

God! He slammed his face into his hands. Why was he thinking of her so much. He confessed to he and failed many times over and over. She certainly did not like a gross weird and stupid goblin like him. Yet,she was helping him control his powers. She was also helping him manage his emotions. She was also spending a lot of time with him and is letting him be him. 

Beastboy sighed. He rolled  over and shut his eyes. He felt himself going into the void again he smiled a little maybe he would see the light again and be able to touch it without waking up.Maybe he could finally see what was in the room. Maybe it has had furniture and stuff to do and maybe Beastboy would have a better  time being in this void. Maybe he could play his faveriote video games. Maybe all the furniture would float.

" For my mind this is awful empty." Beastboy said out loud absolutely no one but himself. " Despite my imagination thinking of all the cool things that could be in here other than an empty void. Hello? little light inside my brain. I want to touch you.Wait. Not in that way you might think. I wann see what you do."

After a few seconds of silence Beastboy realized he was talking to himself and not making since and probably acting weird. Oh well.

" Huh Never mind I guess,"

Suddenly the light shone again. Same as yesterday. Twinkly,slightly green. ETC. ETC. 

" Hey there you are." Beastboy said he floated towards it. " Its only been like two hours. I should be able to  see what you do this time." 

He floated towards the little ball of light. It didnt hurt his eyes to look at. It probably was one of those soft led lights. Beast boy stared in awe as he reached out and gently touched the light. The light seemed to dim down. It was now a very small ball of light. The light seemed to moving around but kept to Beastboy. It was probably a peace of him  or his mind. 

"Hey." Beastboy exclaimed reaching towards the light. " Slow down." 

The light swirled around Beast boy. Making him giggle and chasing it around. 

" Come back here" BB laughed. He chased the little ball of light around. The little ball approached him and went inside of him. This made a tickling sensation. Beast boy giggled holding his belly. 

"Youre a lot like Robin and Cyborg." Beast boy said to his little friend. " You like to tickle. Whats your name?" 

The light did not reply. All it did was sparkle and floated around.

" You dont have one?" Beastboy asked. " Well then, Ill call you spark.Because your a spark of light."

The little light then started growing and growing and growing. It made more light until the whole room was lit up. Beastboy gasped seeing everything around him now. 

The void was now an extrememely large room. But it was pure white excep for some grey spots which BB assumed was like that  to show how big this room was exactly.

"Not that I expected". Beastboy mummered to himself. " Maybe Rae will help me put some furnitre or something into this. But hey at least its no longer dark. And of course I cans still float too. Gee thanks Spark!" 

Beastboy then just started to goof around in his new discovery. He joked around too and thought what if it was filled with furniture. Or fun games. Or candy and sweets and tofu. Maybe have a brocolli fountain. 

Beastboy smiled as he enjoyed his time. And could tell RaeRae about this.Maybe she was right. His normal mind and beasts mind was colliding. That was great.

Soon he felt himself waking up. Oh boy he said. 

Okay lets get this over with.