Void

Tonight seemed to last forever. Well at least to Beast boy it was. All  he did was just float in that void thing. He felt like he was hungry but he was not quite sure. Didnt matter anyway there was no way to get food in this dark empty space.  BB sat and thought to himself. The only other thing he could do here. Or was it?

"What if I move?" BB asked himself. "This is my mind. I can do what I want. Maybe I can even imagine up some decoration in here." 

Beastboy stretched his arm out. Then his other arm. Then his whole body. He was floating but not like before. He smiled and chuckled a little pushing himself forward. He did a loop the loop around. Then he did a flip. He didnt even get hurt because he was inside his mind.Beast boys eyes sparkled. 

"WOOHOO!" BB exclaimed. " This is fun." 

He did a twirl and a few flips and spins. He felt as light as a feather. Yet he felt like he was on top of the world. Yet he was only on the inside of his mind. He moved himself anymore. He didnt watch his surroundings not thinking hed run into anything. Suddenly he hit something.

Of course it didnt hurt.He was in a dream  and in his beasts mind. All it did was send a tingling feeling through his body. He turned around and touched the wall in front of him. At least he thought it was a wall. 

"The heck." BB mummered to himself. " I guess I never noticed because this is the first time I decided to do something other than float." 

BB looked in the opposiote direction. Was this a room? He floated in that direction.He floated for what felt like a long time before he bumped another wall. Apparently this room was really big in width. Or length he could not tell. Maybe it was even heighth. Beastboy was not sure he went in another direction.

After a short ammount of time he hit another wall. How come all these walls were just now appearing ? Well he knew the answer was that he was just now exploring this thing after four years of floating around. 

" I really gotta bring a card game in here." Beastboy said out loud. Of course nobody was there and that statement was to himself. Maybe he should dream up a pack of cards or video games. Maybe even a ball.

Beastboy sighed again. Wishing he would have something to do. He floated around for another few minutes then did a few flips. He did admit doing flips and tricks and random things took some of the boredom away. And even eased some of the loneliness.

" Yo beast me" He called out. " Maybe add a tv around here. Or a chew toy. Or some tofu chips. ANYTHING REALLY. HELLO? can you hear me?"

Well that was awkward. Maybe that wasnt the best idea. Hes already weird enough. 

" Fine!" He exclaimed. " Ill fall asleep next to a few comic books maybe it will be more fun in here." 

Of course there was no reply. He was basically talking to himself like he always did when he was in situations like this. God he hated this. 

Suddenly there was a bright light infront of him. Beastboy awed in amaze. It was a tiny little tinkerbell light. Sparkly cute twinkling and a little green.

Beastboy didnt know why he was all of a suddent floating towards it. Maybe out of pure curriosity. Maybe it was his moth instincts. Maybe it was because it was something other than dark void. 

But then right when he was about to touch it. The void glew white and Beastboy woke up. The sun was up and the smell of tofu and bacon and eggs filled the air. Beastboys stomach growled and told him to get up. 

"What was that ?" He asked himself looking at his surroundings. " I should talk to Rae about it. Shell know what it is. Maybe shell even know what to do."

The goblin then got up and got dressed. 

"Titans breakfast." He heard Robin call from the kitchen."

" Welp. Lets get this over with."