☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

Jeno is stubborn and can be persistent on being with Jaemin, helping the vampire boy had become a habit for him and is a bonus in their relationship.

Meanwhile, Jaemin is stubborn to let Jeno help him, to give in. He doesn't want to always be soft to the human boy, besides, Jeno Lee is a gullible person.

Probably the most gullible person Jaemin has ever met.

Thus, he's doing this to protect him.

"Go to sleep." He dismisses and turns away.

"There you go again!" He widens his eyes turns back to Jeno who had just raised his voice at him.

Jeno was glaring harshly at him, but to Jaemin's confusion, his eyes were tearing up as well.

"You always tell me to go to sleep just to avoid the situation, can you please talk to me, Jaemin hyung?" His voice cracks at the end.

"Look, Jeno–" the elder boy speaks up, trying to say something.

"No!" Sadly, he gets interrupted by his boyfriend. "We're in a relationship, you're my boyfriend, hyung. Can't you see why I'm worried?" Jeno licks his dry lips as he felt like he was losing air with every word he spoke.

"So tell me why you don't ask me to feed yourself off like I've been telling, offering, and wanting you to? I can see how weak you've been getting these past few days, hyung. So please, tel–"

"Because I don't want to fucking hurt you!" Jaemin raises his voice back as he caught Jeno off guard, the younger boy flinching from his tone– to which he felt guilty for.

"Sorry." He mumbles and stares at Jeno's puzzled face, processing Jaemin's words before he then forces out a fake chuckle at him.

"That's it?" Jeno blurts out, now turning the tables and making Jaemin confused at him.

He then softens his look, yet still crosses his arms. "Gosh, Jaemin hyung. I thought it was something more difficult or a bigger problem."

Not able to utter out a response, Jeno sighs and has the confidence to walk closer to his boyfriend who was currently sitting on the bed.

Jaemin widens his eyes when Jeno slowly straddles him on his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and leans in to his chest, sighing deeply.

"Hyung," Jeno calls for him. Almost instantly, the vampire boy pushes himself to sit up properly, placing his hands on his boyfriend's small waist.

"Hm?" Jaemin hums and looks down at him.

The younger boy smiles softly and puckers his lips, leaning in to kiss Jaemin's own lips. The vampire boy kisses back, obviously, before slowly pulling away.

"You wouldn't hurt me. I know you wouldn't, and even if there'll be a time you will..." Jeno drawls and looks at him in the eyes, his intense stare making Jaemin feel something in his empty stomach.

"I know you don't mean it." He continues, voice soft and genuine.

Jaemin raises a brow at him, "what are you trying to say, Jeno?" He asks, dumbfounded. He's really confused on the human boy's sudden behavior, sudden bravery and actions.

Biting his lip, Jeno slightly pulls away. Reaching two of his fingers to tug down the collar of his oversized white T-shirt. Exposing his fresh, clean, and soft neck for Jaemin to stare at.

"What I'm saying is..." He drawls, not bothered by how his boyfriend wasn't even meeting at his eyes anymore. Now busy staring at his clean neck.

Lifting Jaemin's chin up so the elder boy could glance at him, Jeno pecks his lips one more time and smiles.

The familiar red eyes stares back at him, while Jaemin lets out a small growl out of hunger. Frustrated by the smell of Jeno's blood that was so sweet like before.

"I love you, Jaemin hyung. So go on and bite me."

As if he was in a deep spell, Jaemin gulps audibly and dives down to Jeno's neck before pushing out his fangs to enter through the soft milky white skin.

Jeno could only sit there and reaches his hands on to Jaemin's hair, tugging on them harshly while he whimpers and hisses in pain when the vampire boy began to slowly suck harder.

"My dear soulmate, finally. I love you :)"

"Pup, fuck."