🦋Y/N🦋

My day started early with taking Alayah and Kai to work. Once I dropped them off I came back home to finish up on some last-minute things for Dallas. Djay will be playing there against the Texas Longhorns. After booking the Rosewood Mansion I sent Mom the location and all the details for checking in.

Once I sent the message I closed my laptop and locked my phone and continue to watch tv until it was time for me to go get Alayah and Kai. Not even two seconds into getting relaxed my phone started to ring. I sigh and picked it up from the coffee table.

It was Alayah trying to Facetime me. I answered it and waited for her to come in the camera. "Aren't you suppose to be working?" I asked getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen. "Yep, but look at who came to see me at the office." She said as I propped my phone against the paper towel holder then grabbing a glass from the dishwasher. She passed the phone over to someone and I waited for them to come to the camera. "Hey Spankie."   It was Miriam.

"Nice to see you too Miriam," I said rolling my eyes at her then going over to the fridge to pour me some apple juice. "When did you come back from the motherlands?" I question walking back over to the phone. "I landed about two days ago." She said smirking. "Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked smiling back at her. "Layah told me you went on a date with Mackie. You feeling him again?" She asked. "Layah you can't hold hot water and it wasn't a date it was just two friends going out for drinks," I said putting the glass to my lips. "She wanted to know all the details." Layah said defensively.

"Which eventually turns to dating, and I heard he's going to Dallas with y'all too." Miriam said teasingly.  "He's going to be Djay's guest not mine. Speaking of are you coming?" I asked before drinking some more of the juice. "I wish I could, but unfortunately I have to be in New York when ya'll go." she said. "Boo you whore." I said before laughing. "Not to worry, I'll be visiting when I'm done there,but today we're going for brunch so be up here in the next hour or so." She said before hanging up on me.

"Thanks for the heads up." I said turning around to put the glass in the sink then grabbing my phone walking upstairs to the guest room. Once I walked in I grabbed my suit case and looked for something to wear.  After I found something cute I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I grabbed two towel then I took off my clothes and got in.

Letting the water run over my body before I got the Dove body wash and put it on the towel. After washing the soap from my body. I did a body scrub making sure I washed all of it off then I got out.

I wrapped the towel around me, then went to the sink to to brush my teeth again then rinsed with mouthwash. Once I was done I plugged in the flatirons and let them heat while I put on lotion and did a quick makeup look then put in a pair of hoop earrings.

By the time I was done the flatirons were heated. I took off my bonnet and sectioned off my hair and started to do it.  Once I was done I walked back into the main room and put on my clothes. Which is a white button up that I only did b two buttons at the bottom, jean shorts, brown heels, and a light pink birkin bag.

Once I was done putting on my clothes I put on a necklace that match my earrings, I put on perfume grabbed my purse, and phone and walked downstairs. I got Layah's key fob  from the key hanger and walked out to her car.