Chapter Thirteen~ {~A soft served dessert~}

{~16/10/2021~}
{~Unedited~}
~~~
Ever Enough
{~Book; One~}
~~~

WARNING: ⚠️
{~This chapter contains, Panic Attack, mentions of abuse, child abuse if I missed any please tell me~}

{~Previously On~}

Third Person Pov~
The boy let lose a breathless gasp as his face slammed into the cool, stone floor.

Felt his foot slide from his head and onto his neck which only left the boy gasping even further.

It was then, the man had a cruel and rather god forsaken idea. He pressed weight to his boys neck, pushed his foot down and watched as Peter gasped for air, something his body required so badly though could never actually manage to acquire. He heaved and gasped for air, struggling to clasp a hold on the air he was currently being deprived of.

He watched with blurred and half lidded eyes, watched as his father crouched down, still leaning most if not all of his weight onto the kids neck.

That's when it happened, that's when the man lifted his leg and shot it forwards, smashing against the boys head. Pivoting his food into the boys forehead, fully rendering the boy sightless as nothing but red, gruesome and horrific red washed over his line of sight.

Peter screamed as he saw the red, the very red that ran down his wrists and slowly dropped to the floor. Never able to dry as the flow was steady and constant.

{~Present Time~}

Third Person Pov~
Peter once more awoken in a soft and plush like bed, one that left him with an uneasy feeling. One that resulted in the younger boy curling in on himself. The kid was trying to shuffle back, away from the colourful blurs that surrounded and clouded his vision. Though with no luck was he able to escape their clutches. The colours continued to seemingly haunt him, looming over his quivering body like a sleep paralysis like sensation. The boy's body refuged to budge, refused to shift any further away from the blobs. A feeling of tightness resigned in his neck though there wasn't much he could do.

"Peter? Glad your finally awake." A voice called out, soft yet strong. The person beholding the voice having been Bruce, a man who was known for his calmer attributes rather then his alternative personality. The man stared cautiously towards the boy, hand settled on a syringe that rested upon the rolling surgical table beside him. He knew he wouldn't need such a thing, although the idea of the kid possibly hurting himself further was still lingering. And as much as it pained him to thing of, he knew he shouldn't overlook such a thing.

If the boy ended up hurting someone or most importantly himself, he'd be ready to sedate him. No matter how painful it might be for him to do said very thing, he knew he'd have to and would if push came to shove.

"C'mon kiddo, you need to answer me." Bruce sighed out as he sat himself on the bed, something he regretted after witnessing the boy's scared face morph into a horrified one. The boy shook more violently then before, his body having curled in on itself the moment he felt the bed drip. Almost like he believed being in such a position would save him the hardships of being grabbed and used for others filthy desires. He felt safe being curled up, invisible almost. Almost like he was in his own little world.