Chapter Four; {~A Past One Wishes To Relive~}

{~27/07/2021~}
{~Unedited~}
~~~
Ever Enough
{~Book; One~}
~~~

WARNING: ⚠️
{~This chapter contains, Panic Attack, mentions of abuse,  if I missed any please tell me~}

{~Previously On~}

Third Person Pov~
"Bucky? Come on, it's been weeks. You've barely eat, barely leave this room. Please, just... Come out to the dining room and have dinner with everyone else." A voice called though another one surpassed it. One that reminded Bucky that because of his selfish desires to make up for all the wrong he had done during his life, a boy no older then thirteen was never to eat again. Why did he deserve to eat when he was the very reason a kid longing for freedom couldn't. How was that fair?

  "Ple-"

  "Just do me a favour and leave me alone. It's better off that way, everyone I become close to dies." The last part was whispered, barely heard by the younger of the two. All he could do was stare in horror at his friend. The very one that just told him that he didn't deserve the comfort of another let alone the idea of being alive.

  Bucky just admitted to Steve, his life long friend that he was better off alone. Something Steve knew all to well Bucky feared.

{~Some Time Ago~}

Third Person Pov~
  .... . -.-- / -.- .. -.. --..-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-- .- -.- . ..--..

  Hey kid, are you awake? Bucky called out to the younger of the two, listening as his hand drummed against the wall he was currently leaned on. He awaited the boys reply, hanging there for a few short moments before calling out once more. Mainly out of fear that something had happened to the kid. More so, something happened to the kid again.

  -.-. --- -- . / --- -. / -.- .. -.. --..-- / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / --. . - - .. -. --. / .- -. -.-- / -.-- --- ..- -. --. . .-. / ... --- / -.-- --- ..- / -... . - - . .-. / .-. . .--. .-.. -.-- / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / .. / ..-. --- ... ... .. .-.. .. --.. . .-.-.-

  Come on kid, I'm not getting any younger so you better reply before I fossilize. The man joked once more, a smile present on his face despite the situation the two were in. After awhile of the boy not replying again he shifted his weight in the chains, turning his head to the side slightly, pressing his eyes together as he tried to listen for the boys usual heavy breathing.

  He told himself that the boy was alright, as best as he could be in his current state. He reminded himself that the kid was human and was most likely sleeping. He didn't want to believe anything else, didn't want to believe the kid was dead. He didnt want to believe the kid was gone.

-.-- --- ..- .-. / ... -.-. .- .-. .. -. --. / -- . / -.- .. -.. --..-- / -.-. ..- - / .. - / --- ..- - .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / .- -... --- ..- - / .-- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- / .- / --. .- -- . ..--.. / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- / --. .- -- . .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .--. .. -.-. -.- .-.-.-

  Your scaring me kid, cut it out. How about we play a game? Yeah, a game. You can pick. He offered the boy, awaiting for a reply he wasn't sure if he would get or not. His eyes pressed together harder then before as he continued to listen for any signs of life in the room next over. A small sniff was heard after a short while, one that made Bucky let lose a heavy sigh of relief.