Chapter Eight; {~Through The Darkness, Bares No Light~}

{~07/10/2021~}
{~Unedited~}
~~~
Ever Enough
{~Book; One~}
~~~

WARNING: ⚠️
{~This chapter contains, torture, pain, self degrading thoughts, child abuseif I missed any please tell me~}

{~Previously On~}

Third Person Pov~
  "Peter is it?" He began, wanting some reply from the boy. He didn't care if it was a bob of the head, a simple nod or even a soft hum. Hell he would even take a handshake. Though he got nothing, it was like the kid wasn't even awake. "Peter can you look at me?"

  It was silent like before, his lifeless eyes widened though he didn't turn his head, didn't even twitch an eye. The boy remained looking up at the ceiling for a few minutes more, he soon tried moving his arm again which he once again stopped upon realizing it was bound.

  Untying the leather strap, fashioning it to the point it's belt like strap slipped from the metal holder, Bruce watched as the kid brought his hands up to his face, nearly stabbing himself in the eye.

  "I-I can't see... C-Cant see."

{~A few years ago~}

⚠️WARNING⚠️
{~Plea

Peter Parker's Pov~
I wasn't quite fond of the heated chair I was seated in. It was unnaturally warm, to the point where the numbness from the already burned off skin turned to a freezing like sensation rather then a burning one. Despite enjoying the cold rather then the warm, this cold was not one to rejoice or even bask in.

My bare skin that rested under the ragged, torn up clothes I was dressed in, was turning a somewhat dark shade of purple. I couldn't tell if my skin was actually that colour or if it was just a trick from the flickering yellowish dull light that swayed above me... but whatever it was, I didn't like it. Nor enjoy it.

There were thick leather belts strapped around my wrists, ankles and even a large one around my chest, strapping me tightly and securely to the metal chair. One side of the leather was flat whilst the other side had metal spikes aligning it. Which dug roughly into my skin causing a surge of unwanted pain to fester. Suddenly another strap was tightly wrapped around me, this time however, it was strapped around my stomach area. A cry out of pure terror slipped my dry lips. Blood streaming out of the small wholes that lined my body for only so long before it had all dried up.

Although I wanted to scream and shout from the awful pain. I wasn't able to with the device around my neck. Not if I wanted to be in a even worse world of pain. The torture had been so awful that I could no longer scream, my throat hoarse after the never ending flows of tears.

All I wanted was to see my dad once again. I didn't care if it was only for a few minutes, or seconds even... I didn't care what happened to me after that. I didn't care if death followed shorty after, the thought actually managed to comfort my worry soul. All I wanted was to be held in my father's strong arms one last time.

Even my head had been thrown back, strapped into a strange, mechanical contraption. A strap filled with bare wholes lined the strap that was tightly secured around my forehead. Keeping my head up and gaze forwards. I'd be lying if I declared it didn't hurt. Because in reality, it hurt. It really hurt.