Chapter Five {~Damn It Tony, Stop Stealing Juice From Your Son~}

{~29/07/2021~}
{~Unedited~}
~~~
Ever Enough
{~Book; One~}
~~~

WARNING: ⚠️
{~This chapter contains, Panic Attack, Abuse, Torture, Suicidal Thoughts, Self Harm, if I missed any please tell me~}

{~Previously On~}

Third Person Pov~
  "Fuck no, I'm not sharing." Peter giggled shortly as Venom growled out a reply. Reaching out the kid rested his hand atop the creatures head. This drew Venom's attention towards the boy who just previously asked for his chocolates. The kid was always fascinated by the black solid like substance. "Shit, make it stop looking at me like that."

  Eddie laughed as Venom tossed the kid a chocolate bar, no longer being able to sit beneath the kids intense stare. Though if he wasn't mistaken, Eddie could've sworn there was a soft smile playing at the creatures lips as he watched the boy examine the Strawberries 'n' creme Herseys chocolate bar. The kid slowly peeled back the wrapper, sitting himself upright so he could eat it.

"Thanks." He muttered out, biting into the chocolaty treat. There was a soft smile still playing on his lips, one that only widened when he took a bite. The kid hummed in delight, taking another bite of the sweet, obviously enjoying the treat. Despite his current eating problems, he seemed to be able to take a forth of the chocolate pretty well.

  Eddie turned my attention back to the sky, watching the passing clouds with a gleeful expression. Time slowly passed, words here and there were shared between the three of us. Hours must've passed, the moon was slowly beginning to set. Disappearing behind the clouds that came and went.

  Not long later a weight had pressed itself against Eddie's side, causing him to gasp and turn. The kid once again fell asleep against the older man, finding comfort with him once more. 

  Eddie reached out, running his hand through the boys hair. "I promise... I won't let them touch you ever again."

~~~
{~The Following Morning~}
~~~

Third Person Pov~
  Harley watched with tired eyes as his father entered the room sluggishly. An empty pot of coffee hanging loosely at his side as he shuffled towards the machine. Stephan turned towards his husband with a sad smile, eyes running over the man who was clearly exhausted.

  "You... When was the last time you slept?" Stephan called, glancing back to the pan he was currently working with. He flipped the egg once before turning his attention back towards his husband once again.

  Tony only ignored Stephan knowing it wasn't best to start arguments before he got a cup of coffee or two pots. The man placed the pot on the machine, soon adding coffee grinds and water.

  "Not now Stephen... You know what day it is." Tony called with a pained keen, his attention turning back to his husband that stood behind him. Stephan thought for a moment, his eyes suddenly widening out from realization. He stared at his husband with sad eyes, ones that were filled with fear and pain. "I can't sleep... Even though he's safe now, I'm terrified of how he's doing."

"Maybe we could call Eddie? Ask him to dinner, see how he's doing." Stephan suggested softly, shifting his hand to turn the stoves dial to the right. Watching as the flame rose then fell, he pushed the pan off of the burner. He turned back to his husband, forcing a soft smile to play on his lips. He could tell he was upset so he was trying his hardest to sooth the man's worries. "I'm sure he's doing better Tony, it's been months. He has to have made some progress."