The truth revealed!

Start from the beginning

"I will, but you all better listen to me carefully since I don't like to repeat. " Seeing everyone nod and Jin busy in reading those files, he took a breath before fixing his gaze on Hyung Sik.

"As for me, I am V, Taehyung's wolf, a royal blood omega and youngest son of Kim Woobin and Kim Yeri, and that's my brother who is the oldest son and was supposed to be the future alpha of the pack if wasn't destroyed. " His words were enough to make everyone's jaw drop with a gasp. They looked at him with wide eyes.

"You-you're Yeri's son?" She asked with wide eyes. "But I never heard him having a royal blood son."

"But what's the difference between you and Taehyung?" Yoongi asks. "Is that's why you're acting so weird because you're his wolf?" Hoseok adds.

"Taehyung and I are like two different personalities living in one body. And I am not weird. I am just different from him. " V says with a huff.

"Would you like to tell us what happened on the day of the attack? " Hyung Sik asked.

"That day, five True blood attacked dad. They first killed our warrior's mates to make them weak and then killed our warriors when they were in pain. That's how they entered our territory. They killed all the omegas, betas, and alphas. When they entered the packhouse, they attacked dad first. I do get into the battle with them, and I managed to throw them off from him, but I forgot that I couldn't heal, and it turns out to be my disadvantage. One of them threw me on the wall, and after that, I lost consciousness. When I woke up, I saw myself in mom's arms. She managed to take us out of the territory. She handed me over to Jin and went away.

Two true blood followed Jin Hyung when he was carrying me. I let Taehyung took over me, and because of true moon powers, we were able to confuse them and get out of their hands. I again lost my consciousness and woke up after six months in an orphanage.  That's when they told me that everyone was dead from my pack and maybe I am the only omega alive. "

"You fought with the true blood?" Jungkook asks in amusement. It was still hard to believe that his mate was royal blood, then fighting with true blood was something he could never imagine in his dreams. "You know you could have died in that?"

"Do you think I don't know that? And do you think that I could see my father battling with true blood alone? If only I had my healing powers, today, my parents would be alive. At least I won't have to live my life hiding my rank and pretending to be someone I am not. " V's words made everyone in the hall silent.

"How do you lost your healing powers?" Hye Bin asked.

V sighs and places his hands on his table. "You know this?" He says, showing his locket to her. They both looked at her with wide eyes.

"Is that m-moonstone...?" V smirked before putting it on the table. "That's right. Mom passed it to me, or you can say to my human. "

"What's special about this moonstone?" Jimin asked, looking at the locket. He looked at the beautiful blue stone surrounded by beautiful designs.

"This locket is passed to every True moon omega of our family. My mom was true blood, so our elders didn't give this locket to her. Jin Hyung was supposed to be born as True Blood alpha, just like dad, but he was born a simple alpha.

Our elders weren't satisfied and asked for one more kid. They threatened mom that the second one must be a True moon, or they won't accept it. So mom used this locket as a prayer and asked for a True moon omega. But, things went a bit wrong, and I was born as a mixture of True moon omega and a royal blood omega.

That's why Taehyung and I are different personalities living inside one body. Taehyung is a True moon omega while his wolf, that means me, I am a royal blood omega. However, I am greater in strength than him. That's why I used to control his body. Mom said it is not good since a human should control its body rather than the wolf.

So she gave me to wear this locket, which traps me inside his body. Till this locket is on his neck, I can't do anything except for talking to him. However, merging was never a good option since because of merging, I have to lose my healing powers, and Taehyung has to lose half of his powers. Merging made both of us weak, and I never thought it was a problem until that day. " V says with a sigh.

______________________________

Done with another part 😀. It took me two days and 15 redos to complete this chapter.

Anyways hope it's interesting.

Do keep on voting and commenting. I really love to read your comments. I'll try to make other chapters a little more interesting than this past story.

💜💜💜💜

(And sorry for the delay)