"I've been off a while. They gave me another month after the birth for bonding with the Pups."

"Nice! Most Alphas only take a couple of weeks. It's good they gave you a decent amount of time off."

"Yeah, I'll just be glad when they get here and Xael is doing better. It's really taking a lot out of her."

"That's why twins are so rare, one Pup is a lot but two...man."

"You staying for the births right?"

"Are you kidding me?! I aint missing it for anything!"

"Thanks dad, I'm glad you and Great Grams are here."

"Love you Adam."

"Love you too dad."

"Mn. Now get back in there to your Omega, she needs you."

The two hugged and headed inside. Adam walked into the living room and called the pups to go out for the night. Back inside, Adam bid everyone good night and joined a still sleeping Xael.

With so many people now at the house, it was peacefully quite. Xael had been asleep for almost a solid two days. Opening her eyes, she desperately needed to go to the bathroom, her large belly getting in the way as she moved.

"Adam."

"Huh!! I'm up! Is it time? Are the babies coming? What's going on?!"

"Relax hon." Xael placed a gentle hand on his arm as his breathing slowed. "I need you to help me to the bathroom."

"Oh god... you scared me to death." Adam was careful as he got out the bed and helped Xael to the bathroom. Once inside, she was fine to walk on her own. Finished and opening the door, Xael wanted to sit up for a bit. Gently lowering her to the edge of the bed, Adam could see she was in pain. "What's going on babe."

Xael was rubbing her stomach and wincing. "Mn, help me walk for a bit." Sitting had not been such a good idea for her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, take me to the front deck."

"The front deck?!"

"Yes!"

"Xael?"

"Move Alpha." Xael was serious as she shot Adam her red eyes.

Without saying anything, Adam held onto her and helped her walk into the living room. The pups moved around them and ran to the front door as if they knew what was going on. Anxiously Tank and Dozer pranced around the door. Glancing at the clock on the mantel, Adam saw it was 3 in the morning. Opening the front door, Xael just stood there and took a deep breath of the crisp night air. Putting one foot out onto the deck boards, Xael winced again.

"Xael?"

"I'm fine dear, it's just a contraction."

"A CONTRACTION?!? YOU'RE IN LABOR??!!!"

"Yeah, now take me to the edge of the deck like I asked!"

"OH HELL NO! YOU ARE GOING BACK INSIDE!!"

Xael snarled at her Alpha and he returned her gesture with a snarl of his own but she was adamant about her request.

"Please..."

"Fine, but back inside you go and I'm getting the Grannies!"

"Mn."

Walking towards the edge of the deck, Xael stopped and took a deep breath; she wasn't going any further than that. She held onto Adam firmly and threw her head back; letting out a deep and resounding howl. The little pups joined in also and that woke the entire household. Xael didn't have to wait long before the Wild Ones came running out the tree line. Those that made it to the yard first, howled. Grandpa Charles threw the RV door open, his eyes red thinking something was terribly wrong and the others were rushing to the door.