21 questions

Devyn POV

Horror movies never scared me, I actually found them quite funny. I was glad that Ash picked out a scary movie to watch today. I snickered every time I felt everyone flinch and scream. I take a sip of my drink and let my arms rest on the arm rest. All of a sudden the killer in the movie is back on screen and pops out of no where to scare the main character. Andrea flinches and grabs my hand.

I know she probably did it because of the heat of the moment, but I wasn't going to let go. Surprisingly I felt her squeeze my hand a little tighter. I'm so stupid for finding joy in this scandalous hand holding because it probably means nothing. How did I ever become this soft? Especially for someone else.

The movie finally ended and the lights turned back on. Andrea was still holding my hand. She looks at me with an apology in her eyes, and I let her know it's okay with mine. It's funny how she can read my eyes, just as I can with her.

"Well, thanks for the movie Dev! We have some....studying to do..." Gabriel says while holding Brianna, they laugh and walk out.

" Studying huh?" Sierra laughs.

"Why? Do you want to study too?" I tease her.

"I'm probably the only person you haven't studied with.. let's keep it that way." Sierra nudges me and we laugh.

"Ouch, okay. And stop making it seem like I sleep with just about anyone. And with you? Girl, you wish." Ashton, Sierra, Andrea, and I walk out into the parking lot.

"Looks like Gabe was really in a hurry, they're already gone. Well see you all tomorrow." Sierra kisses my cheek and gets in her car.

"Fuck!" I look to see Ash put his hands on his head.

"What happened?"

"My tires are flat." My jaws clench when he tells me that.

"It was probably some kids." Andrea suggests.

"Yeah probably." Ash sighs as I see Sierra drive off.

"Damn, what can I do?" I ask.

"I'm gonna have to stay here with my car, until my people pick it up. Can you drive Andrea back for me?"

"I can just stay here with you." Andrea pleads.

"I don't mind." Andrea shoots me a look.

"Baby you know it's not safe lately. I'll be at peace knowing you're somewhere safe and sound.Okay?"

"Fine. But let me know when you're done with all this." Andrea hugs him and gives him a kiss. I start my car, waiting for her to come sit. She opens the backseat door and sits in the back.

"Really? I'm not your taxi, you can sit in the front. Don't worry I won't eat ya."

Andrea shakes her head and gets out to sit in the passenger seat.

"Better?"

"Yes ma'am." We wave at Ash, and then hit the road.

"So how'd you like the movie?" I try to keep my eyes on the road.

"It was good. A bit scary."

"Not a fan of horror?"

"Nope. You?"

"I don't tend to scare easily." I say with a smile.

"Ohhh right." She sarcastically rolls her eyes.

"So where do I have to drive you?"

"Anywhere. I don't care." She slouches into the seat.

"You sure about that?"

"Mhmm."