We meet again

It has been a week or so, that I've been to Korea. After spending 5 days of holidays with Ara and Jimin, I sadly have to go back to work. Not in USA, in Korea. I have to leave early in the morning to the boutique, and come back late at night. Both June and Jimin wake up early in the morning to see me off and both of them also stay up late for me to come home and eat. I feel bad. They both love me and take care of me so much. 

Today is a weekend. So I decided to take Ara with me in the park. Jimin insisted on coming but I told him to rest a day. I decided to wear something that would match with my Ara. So this is our outfits today.

 So this is our outfits today

And with that I went out with Ara

And with that I went out with Ara. I drove myself. We reached within 10 minutes. We spent some time together until, Ara saw a cotton candy seller in sight. 

'Eomma!'

'Yes, Ara?'

'I want cotton candy.'

'Okay, here you go, take this money and buy 2. Okay?' 

'Okay.'

'Be safe!' I kinda yelled while she went there. Just as she went, my phone buzzed. I saw that it was my secretary. I picked up and stood up while talking, it's a habit of mine to walk while talking so I didn't know how far I had gone while talking. 

5 MINUTES LATER

After my call ended. It took 5 minutes, apparently, my secretary had a new dealer on the line, so I had to handle it. Just as I was about to turn I heard a familiar voice call out.

'Excuse me? I think this is your child and was lost.' 

A/N: I was going to end it here. But the chapter felt too short. SO. I basically added another chapter here. 

'Excuse me? I think this is your child and was lost.' I had fear, but still turned around. 

He still looked handsome, hot, breath-taking

He still looked handsome, hot, breath-taking. Just as soon as he saw me his eyes went wide. 

'Y/n....' He stated, barely a whisper. 

'Hello Taehyung.' I started off cold. 'Thank you for bringing my daughter.' I said as I bent down to wipe off the tears of off my child. 

'Were you afraid?' I said to Ara but in a normal bubbly voice with soft eyes.

'Y-yes, eomma. I thought I was lost!'

'Oh honey! You will never get lost. And I will never leave you behind. I love you.' I said as I hugged her. 

'Now, stop crying, and did you bring cotton candy?'

'Yes!' She said, immediately forgetting about the incident. 

'Okay now lets go to an amusement park. Do you want to go?'

'Ne!' I held her hand and stood up. 

'Thank you Taehyung, for bringing Ara back to me.' I said as I saw that he was still standing there, eyes on me and my baby. 

As I was going to walk away, he called me.

'Y/n, can we talk?'

'What do you want to talk about?'

'Please.... Only 10 minutes.' I thought about it.

'Okay. But only 10. I'm very busy.' 

He took me to a café. I got myself a cappuccino, he took a latte and Ara picked out a milkshake. I gave Ara my phone to play with, 'cause I don't want her to be listening our conversation.

'So, what did you want to talk about?'

'At first- how are you?'

'Oh I'm fantastic! I got a nice family, leading my life famous and I have a beautiful child.' His face went sad.

'Are you married?' He asked sadly.

'No.'

'Then, whose child is she?'

'She is our daughter, Taehyung. Your child. Kim Ara.' His face looked rather shocked.

'S-she is our daughter?'

'Yes.'

'So, you didn't kill her when-'

'No. At first I did want to. I wanted to destroy everything related to you. But then I remembered, she is a life which I'm carrying. So, I let her live. I gave birth alone, brought her up alone, fed her alone, celebrated her birthday alone. But I never let her feel an absence of another parent.'

'Does she know me?'

'Only the name and good qualities.' I said that looking away.

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for the late update! I forgot that I also write ffs.....😅. But man! I come back to write a chapter after a month and I forget what had happened in the last chapter- 😔✋🏻. Welp, next update won't take a month I promise! Love you 💜💜