Again?

'Does she know me?'

'Only the name and good qualities.' I said that looking away.

'Why?' I was stunned by his question. 

'What why?'

'Why did you introduce her to me?'

'She always asked where her father is, how he is, I had to tell her something!' With that I could see a small smile on his face. 'You know, I'm happy to see you again.' I was confused.

'Huh?'

'You know, I have to clear things up with you' He smiled at me.

'What left to be cleared?'

'That I wasn't cheating on you.' 

'Then what was that? I clearly saw you taking that slut on you while I was pregnant!  I also remember you kicking me out of your house!' While listening to that, I started to feel tears in my eyes. I also saw his eyes and nose getting red and tears falling.

'Y/n, I-i'm sorry.'

'Sorry?! You're sorry! Wow.'

'Please let me explain.'

'What!'

'I never wanted to cheat on you. The thing is, before I was even 7, my parents made a contract with another mafia leader. Their child was a girl. The contract consisted of me marrying her at age. My parents died at an accident so they couldn't come to my wedding with you, came my guardian, my uncle and aunt. I had forgotten about the contract, but after having you being pregnant, that girl, Sera came to meet me. She told me that she was my going to be wife. And if I didn't marry her, she would kill both of you. So, I had to marry her. But after she married me started to see another guy behind my back. So I killed her after a month of marriage. After that event, I started looking for you. Then I heard you went to USA. I was sad, ruthless and lonely without you. All these years I kept looking for you. Always asked Jimin about you, but no luck. Just when I was about to loose hope, I found Ara.'

'So, you're happy to see me....?'

'Yes..'

'Okay.'

'Y/n, I wanna ask you this.'

'What?'

'I know I haven't been able to be a best dad or a husband from the beginning, but will you give me another chance? Will you marry me? Again?' He said as he looked at me in the eyes with hope...

SEE AN UPDATE BEFORE A MONTH PASSES! 

Thank you all who have been waiting patiently and have been supporting me.

Next update will also come soon!

Love to all!