Me

Me and my family are originally Koreans but due to my dad's business's betterment, we had to leave for settle in America when I was 2. When I turned 16 my dad gave me the most best birthday gift on 30th December. He said that his business is now in great shape so we can again settle in Korea. I was more than happy. I mean it is in my blood and body shape that I'm a Korean. Even though the school I went to had nice student and all but we all know how the bullies of those schools actually are. And I was one of the bullies. See, at first I was a rookie but after a year in high school. I became the person I am now. Except, I was a playgirl back then. So yeah, I lost my virginity quite early, but when I lost it, I wasn't a playgirl. But I fully enjoyed it. From then, I decided to be a playgirl. 

Back in Korea was a blast! Nobody knew me and I felt like the ruler over here. Because you know, rich, got 18 as we had to spend in America till my high school with college is done. After coming here I stopped being a playgirl and took a little time to fit in and here comes my rude side. I made friends but with gangsters. And that's how I came to meet Kim Taehyung. As you see I was hanging out with my friends aka gangsters, I promise they are friendly! Now even though I am a Korean, but since I grew up in America, I have the dress up style of America. Now this is how I was looking the day when I met Taehyung.

 Now this is how I was looking the day when I met Taehyung

The thing is that I dye my hair A LOT

The thing is that I dye my hair A LOT. Like no joke. Whenever I feel the mood I change it, or if any sort of program. Now the thing is that I would have never agreed to marry a mafia prince, but when he showed up....... I didn't know he was a mafia prince. I guess this was the fault of not getting into place during the time I spent to settle up in Korea. Now I had learned to shoot from America. So being with the gang was good I had became the leader after I killed the old one. So now to the time I actually talked to Taehyung. He showed up in the alleyway me and my gang camp. He did had some people behind him but no more at least not in my sight. So when he came I like-

' Hey! what are you doing in our area? Do you want get either robbed or killed? ' 

' Robbed or killed? ' He chuckled. ' Oh baby girl do you even know who you are talking to? '

' I don't need to know any flirty guys name to know you. I've known guys like you since I was 10. '

' Oh good. ' I saw him do something with his hand and the next thing I know is I'm unconscious, wow um this is so not good. Where are my karate skills when I need them?

I woke up not in my room.... by the way this room is also very pretty.

After a while, the door opened and that man whom I was threating earlier came

' Hey, babygirl

' Hey, babygirl. You're awake. '

' Who are you? '

' Now that was the question you should've asked earlier we met. '

'  Just tell me than turning it away! Now Who are you?! '

' Lower your voice. ' He said in the most deepest tone I have ever heard. 

' NO! ' As I said that he pulled out a gun from his pocket and on my forehead, wait why did I never saw it there? 

' I'm Kim Taehyung, babygirl. ' I became quite as I saw the gun. ' Why are you quite now? hmm? Scared of me? ' I shook my head. ' Stop with the movement of your limbs and SPEAK! ' 

' Okay Okay. Calm down. Geez. '

' huh? '

' What you wanted me to speak now I am. ' 

' So, Cha Y/n. What you did earlier, do you know whom you've messed with? '

'No? '

' Well let me tell you, I'm Kim Taehyung, the most powerful mafia prince of Korea. 'my jaw internally dropped. who am I messing with?! ' Now I've talked to your father-'

'Don't do anything to my father. Please. I'm sorry I shouldn't have messed with you but please don't do anything to my father. '

' Okay let me finish. I've talked to your father, because since you've messed with me you have also pay the cost. And to play the cost you have to be my wife. '

' W-wife? '