Positive

Y/N POV

After marriage, we both came home. Since we had ate in the venue, we didn't need to eat at home the rest of the night. Before going to sleep I felt thirsty so I came down to the kitchen, to take a glass of water. After I drank, as I turned around and I almost died. Tae. Standing right behind me.

'Hey, babygirl. '

'Uh. Tae! You scared me! '

'I'm sorry. But I thought if you wanted a little one of us running around. '

I thought for a second. I am quite happy with this marriage, Tae does act nice with me. So, there is no fault in having a child.

'Why? Do you want one? ' I said with a smirk.

'I do want one. But the best thing is, I get to fuck you. ' He said coming close to me.

'Oh yes! You can't just leave that out can you? ' By the time I said that he had his hand on my waist, looking down at me.

'No. ' He said in a husky voice. He immediately placed his lips on me.

We started to make out while Tae picked me up and place me on the counter. His hands roamed all around my body, while my hands tangled his hair. He removed my top leaving me in my bra and shorts. When he was about to remove my bra I stopped him.

'Tae. Not here. '

He understood what I tried to say and nodded. He again attacked my lips. And I wrapped my legs on his waist. He picked me up without breaking out intense kiss. He went up the stairs and to our bedroom. He threw me on bed. And looked at me like I'm a prey.

'Ah fuck! You're so beautiful. ' He said and immediately jumped on bed and again kissed me. But this time hungrily. He quickly took off my bra and went down to my neck. Placing hickeys and love bites there. He then went to my breasts and kept sucking till he was satisfied. I also did some work. I took off his shirt. And kept on playing with his hair. 'Ugh Y/n, I can't anymore.' With that he lost his patience. We made love. ( Today author is feeling lazy so no 21+ )

 I woke up to see the sleeping Tae beside me.

Who could have thought that this sleeping beauty is a mafia king and a demon in bed?! After Tae woke up he spent time with me

Who could have thought that this sleeping beauty is a mafia king and a demon in bed?! After Tae woke up he spent time with me. He tried to be a typical husband.
1 week later
It has been a week. Tae and I made love every night. But from yesterday I've been feeling nauseous and have been eating a lot! So, I bought a test. And right now I'm waiting for the result.
'How's the answer Y/n?'
'I'm also waiting!' Yes I informed him this and he is right now waiting outside the bathroom.
And the result came. Positive. 
Oh my God! I can't believe this. I slowly opened the door and I saw Tae as serious as ever.
'Y/n? What's the news?'
'Tae, I think you will have to wait....' I'm trying to add as much as suspense as I can. 'Nine months till you become a father!!'
'Are you serious?' He looked as if he saw a ghost. I nodded. He suddenly picked me up and and started spinning me around.
'Oh my God! Y/n! I'm so happy I can't explain!'
'Yah! Tae you will make me fall! Put me down!' He place me on the ground and immediately kissed me.
'I'm so happy. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you.' I smiled.
'I love you too.'
End of this chapter