Away

I've been in Jimin's house for the past 1 and 1/2 months. Jimin has accepted me happily. He said even if Taehyung abandons me, he will still look after me as he sees me as a sister. He also said that I can stay there with him for as long as I can get back up on my feet. But he also said that I can stay with him even if I want to. And that he will also take care of my child after birth. He will just be like a step dad for my kid so that he/she doesn't feel empty on the space of a father.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN DUE DATE

Here I am, waiting for the day to come when my little angel will come to this world. Yes, she's a little angel. My baby girl. In these two months Taehyung didn't contact me once. He probably doesn't know about me living with Jimin. I've been waiting for the baby, then I can change my identity and start living a new life.

After two days

I was siting in the living room eating ice-cream. Suddenly, I feel pain in my lower abdomen, then I see blood coming out- I already know what is happening. Thank goodness, Jimin is home today. 

'Jimin! Jimin!'

'What happened, Y/n? Why are you shouting?'

'Jimin, the baby!'

'Oh oh no! Come quick! We have to take you to the hospital.' He helped me get up and get on up his car. We reached the hospital in 10 minutes. And since he is a mafia so he admitted me in quite quickly. While giving birth, Jimin was beside me all along. (Sorry author here doesn't know anything about birth.) After giving birth I rested for a while, when the doctors and nurses check on and clean my baby. After checking my baby they handed me her. I took her fragile form in my arms, smiling. Finally happy, my little angel is here, in this world. 

'What will you name her?' Jimin asked also with a smile on his face.

'Ara. Kim Ara.' I said looking at her.

'Why Kim?' Jimin asked his smile almost fading.

'Because, I'm a Kim now, I'm no longer a Cha. And whatever happens, she has the bloodline of the Kim's so why would I name her away from a royal line? She will be a Kim.' 

'Wow, Y/n. You're so thoughtful. I will try my best to be by your side and help Ara grow up.'

'Thank you, Jimin. For all you are doing for both me and Ara.' 

'No no! Don't say that Y/n. You are like a sister to me, and I will do anything to protect you.' I felt warm listening to his caring words. 

AFTER DISCHARGE

I came home after discharge. First thing I did was eat some lunch then take a long bath. During the bath I changed my hair colour. It has been long since I did that. Now my hair looks like this.

As I came down to the living room, I saw Jimin, in front of the tv, with Ara in his arms

As I came down to the living room, I saw Jimin, in front of the tv, with Ara in his arms. Both sleeping so cutely. 

They both look like angels

They both look like angels. Thank you, Jimin. For all you are doing for me and Ara. I promise I will repay you back.

END OF THIS CHAPTER

SORRY I'M TAKING LONG TO UPLOAD. MY EXAMS ARE GOING ON. ANYWAYS VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. MY LOVELIES!!