Shock

As I was checking our store's income, my secretary, Mary came to me.
'Ma'am? Good morning! I have some news.'
'Yes what is the news?'
'Well, many designers have came to our store and bought clothes for idols, celebs etc. We got an opportunity to work for designing clothes in America!'
'Woah! Mary that is great news! How long do we have to work there?'
'5 years.'
'5 years?! Wow, this is quite of a shock!'
'So, what do we say to them?'
'It's a yes!'
Time skip to home
I went home with a big smile on my face. Jimin will be so happy to hear this news. Finally I can start a fresh life with Ara and June. 

As I entered the mansion, all I heard was giggles of both Ara and Jimin, June smiling with them.

I stood at a corner, cherishing the moment. Taking in the scene, I finally came out of hiding. My heels clicking catching their attention. With a big smile on my face, I went to them and sat beside Jimin. 

'What's with the big smile miss?' Jimin asked playfully.

Picking up Ara in my lap, I replied, 'Well, my boutique got an invitation.'

'An invitation? What invitation?'

'My boutique will be sponsoring a runway project in America. I will be designing the clothes.'

'Woah Y/n! That's great news! So what is it about?'

'I will be going to America for 5 years.' And with that, Jimin's smile fell. 

'What? You will be going to America?'

'Yes, Jimin. I'm sorry. I don't want to be a burden to anyone. And once Ara starts to grow up, she will have more necessities. And you need to look after your life, so I accepted the offer and I'll be leaving Korea after 2 weeks. And June will come with me.' By mentioning June's name, she gave me her attention.

'Okay unnie.'

'Wait, no Y/n. How will you handle Ara all by yourself in America? That alone for 5 years?'

'Jimin, I've lived in America my whole life. Won't be a big deal. And five years will fly.' 

As I said that, I could feel the sadness behind Jimin's smile.

'Okay Y/n, If you think that's right then, follow your dream. But do call me from there. If you have any problems there, just ring me up, I'll fly there overnight.' I chuckled hearing his statement. 'It's not funny.' He said as he pouted being angry. 

I went to him and squeezed his cheeks and laughed. Seeing me laugh he also set up laughing. I love this moment. And this is the moment which I will miss the most along with many others. 

END OF THIS CHAPTER

Sorry for being late. Life's been hard. Thank you all who have waited patiently and kept on voting. Seeing all those made me want to write more. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love you.