10 bad mood

The next day, it's like nothing happened between you and Hina. Normalcy returns, but you're still in a bad mood from the painful memories of the anger you felt when you got dumped. With your head down, you manage to stay off the radar and out of trouble. Until...

"Hyunji, what is this?"

"Umm... Mr. Park... I did my best—"

"This is the best you can do? It's pitiful," Park Jimin snaps, striking Hyunji's desk with the papers. "Do better."

She sits with her head hung low, cheeks bright pink and glistening with fresh tears.

"Mr. Park," you half-heartedly intervene. "I need to talk to you about something."

"Yes?" he roughly replies.

"In private," you specify, regretfully rising from your seat to lead the way to his office. So much for staying off the radar today.

He slams the door, trapping you two in his office to glare at one another over a few feet of distance. Neither of you move, as if the floor is lava.

"Mr. Park, that's not okay," you start.

He runs his fingers through his thick hair and sighs. "Do you have any idea how stressful my job is?"

You shrug and lift your hands in the air. "I would love to help, but I don't get paid enough for that. Anyway, there's no excuse for publicly humiliating an employee."

He snickers and averts his gaze, rubbing his neck. "It was your idea that I approach employees in the general work area."

"To discuss amicable work topics," you clarify. "What you just did should've been a private moment. Constructive criticism—"

"That's a waste of time. This office—"

"—creates a healthy environment."

"—is filled with incompetent people."

"You just have to be supportive of—"

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't—"

You briskly walk to him and grip his necktie, pulling him to you and halting the spillage of words from his fiery mouth.

"Stop cutting me off," you brusquely mutter. "What's up with you? Do you need attention?" you ask, searching his pretty face.

He draws a shallow breath and pierces you with his gaze. "I'm just in a bad mood."

"Me, too," you say more softly. "But I'm not lashing out on people."

"How can I be calm?" he asks, taking his turn to search your face.

You tug his tie a little harder, bringing him closer to you until you can feel his breath brush your forehead. You grab him by the neck and pull him down to your level, kissing him sweetly.

At first, he wraps his arms around you, returning your kisses with gentle, almost calculated movements. As the kiss slowly deepens, his propensity for control bubbles to the surface like an erupting volcano.

He presses his hands onto your lower back, molding your pelvis into his. Lost in the moment, you grind against him and loosen his tie, undoing the first button of his shirt and attacking his neck with kisses. He walks you back to one of the armchairs, and you lower yourself into the seat, never once lifting your mouth from his hot skin.

He kneels before you and unbuttons your shirt as well, pushing it off your shoulders and running his fingers down your back, sending chills along your spine. Then his fingers skillfully unhook your bra to release your breasts, allowing them freedom to bounce in his restless hands. You nibble at his earlobe and moan quietly, but to him, he hears your moan in its full volume.