7 only me

"Areum."

Everyone looks to the man whose voice fills the room. His figure resembles that of a pillar, confident and strong.

Areum quickly grooms herself and stands at attention. "Yes, Mr. Park?"

"Come," he says, walking towards his office with his hands in his pockets.

"Gladly," she says slyly before following his trail like a hungry stray.

You rack your brain for a reason why he would call for Areum instead of you. It's not like she excels in any particular categories. In no time, she returns with a thick folder and sinks into her chair. You all eagerly await a response.

She whines, "He wants me to do extra work since it looks like I have nothing to do."

Seri giggles and turns back to her computer. Over her shoulder, she says smugly, "Is this a classroom? He only sees you as a child."

Seri and Areum exchange comedic but heated words that draw attention from surrounding coworkers. Hina sucks her teeth to quiet the two.

"Areum, finish your paperwork quickly and prove to him that you're a woman," Hina encourages.

Just then, Park Jimin reappears. You hold extensive eye contact and expect his call, readying yourself to rise from your seat when he says, "Areum."

Again?!

She fixes her posture and nods vigorously. "Yes, sir?"

He motions for her to come to him. She practically trips over her own feet as he leads the way to the privacy of his office.

"What's going on with them?" Hina questions aloud.

"He usually asks for Y/N," Seri says, eyeing you curiously. "Did you do something to piss him off?"

You think back to your last interaction. Maybe he's upset that you used him for an orgasm and left without reciprocating.

Seri nudges you and laughs. "I'm joking," she assures. "Don't think too much about it."

You smile and nod, doing your best to act normal in front of them. When Areum returns, she looks more upset than before.

"Well, what happened now?" Seri asks.

"He asked me to scan files and send the PDFs to an archive but I didn't know how to do it, so he sent me away," she cries out, crossing her arms and pouting. Now you can't resist giggling with Seri while Areum grunts in frustration and pulls at her own hair. "I could be sitting with him right now but I missed the chance."

Hina throws a ball of paper at Areum's head. "You idiot," she snaps. "You can't even do the things in your job description!"

Areum cowers and opens the thick folder on her desk, starting the initial assignment.

Your eyes flicker away, detaching from physical sights and delving into the back your mind. Normally, you know the answers to everything. You're headstrong and settled in your ways. If you're uncertain of things, you use your common sense to figure it out. Now, that's all changed.

You've been questioning things since Park Jimin got here. Who are you anymore, and what do you really want from him? There's a trickier question you're dying to ask, but you debate if now would be a good time to pay him a visit. After all, he hasn't called for you. You wait for a number of other coworkers to deliver their work to his office before you follow their examples. The girls don't question you when you rise.

At his door, you knock and enter, but he doesn't look up. His brows are knitted and his thick lips poke out as he concentrates on a piece of paper, notating something with a fountain pen.