Chapter Eight.

Patience underrated.

It's been a week, since Tracy left for home.
Daniel tried contacting her, but couldn't reach her.
He remembered the business card they both exchanged.
He need information to locate Tracy's office, and go look for her there instead.
He reached out for his wallet, and removed the business card, they exchanged during the annual conference meeting.
He looked for details on where to locate the office. That would be much easier and better.
He thought maybe, she was avoiding him.

Daniel's company, apparently, would be having quarterly seminar next month, with his parents presence. Alongside with the investors.
He can't afford to disappoint them. He has to act quickly and fast to at least, give an encouraging speech during the quarterly hearing. And also, some promising to boosting the business strategy with some confidence speech.
So he has to do something.  boost the financial status of the company. And encourage his parents and investors the next quarter, and probably before the year ends, the must be a massive change and, there would be an improvement.

So, on his way to work the following day, he drove through Tracy's office to inquire about her.
The receptionist confirmed she's been away for a week, and they were hoping to have her back tomorrow or a day after.
He also asked about whether, she's has been in contact with her since she left or any form of communication.
The receptionist said no.
Daniel thanked her, and left the office.
He got into his car and tried reaching her one more time, but still unreachable.

Well she said she might not be available and she not back either.
I guess I have to wait until she returns.
He started his car and drove off to his office.

Tracy returns from her trip a week later.

She texted Daniels to informed him about her arrival.

"I just got in want to inform you
I'm very tired and farish.

We' talk tomorrow".
Message sent.

It's been two weeks, when Daniel.Tracy met.

They have been communicating on phone  for the past one week before she left.

Daniel called Tracy the following day that he would like to come visit her at her office. But tracy declined his request.

She told her. To come over the following day. She's tired from her trip, and would be resting at home all day.

Tracy is in office, her phone rang and it's Daniel on the phone.

Hello Tracy I'm in your office.
And I'm coming in.

You what?! Tracy said astonishing.
You heard me right! Daniel replied.

You've got to be kidding me. Said Tracy.

I'm damn serious. Daniel said

How did you get to know my office.
Cause I can't remember having that conversation with you, where I disclosed my office location or details with you. Said Tracy.

Right. We haven't had such conversations. But I know your office. You should consider giving me the benefit of 'being observant' supposedly .
Or what do you think?
Daniel said.

Hey come on. She said.

I'm serious.
You should consider changing up your receptionist. She doesn't qualify for the job. I was at your office, and even  left messages for you. I even thought she told you I was around, that was why you called to informed me you're back.

No she didn't.

Okay just come in , my P.A will direct you into my office.
I'm giving her a call to inform her you're coming.

Alright.
Daniel walked in.
The P. A directed him to Tracy's office.
He entered.
Tracy was busy typing . He walked to her, and pecked her.
Have a sit. Let me finish with this and get to you. Tracy acknowledged his presence.

He sat, put his car key on the table, and down pulled out his phone.
Tracy finished up, closed her laptop.
She turned to Daniel.
To what do I owe this surprised visit.
What can I offer you.
Do care for anything?.
Tracy asked.

No! Not at all I'm okay. Daniel said smiling.

 Are you sure. Tracy asked insisting.

I'm positive. He replied.

Okay then
Shoot... Tracy said with full attention.

I came to visit a friend nearby and want to use this opportunity to visit you and know your office as well.
Daniel said.

That's thoughtful of you. Tracy remarked.

Nice office.Everything is cozy here. It looks feminine, and suit you.

Thanks for the compliment Tracy said coying.

Don't mention. By the way, how was your trip?
Daniel asked.

Not bad. It's always a happy moment with family. She said.

Great! I have something very important to discuss with you.
Tomorrow would be bad I guess. It's very urgent.
Daniel said depressing.

Sure!
You can pick me up around 8 in the morning, at the office for the coffee.
Don't keep me waiting. Said Tracy.

At your service ma'am.
See you tomorrow then .
He said and picked up his phone and keys. Ready to go. Tracy got up and walked him out into his car.

They both pulled up at the coffee shop. They were served with hot coffee.

We are finally here.
What do you want us to discuss. Tracy asked.

It's about my company.
We are having "quarterly seminars" next month. My parents would be present. I don't want to sound disappointed. And be looked incompetent. If you know any investors who are ready for partnership. I  wouldn't mind. All I need is our products should be out there selling. I need an increment with a month. To prove my worth.
Daniel said.

So do you have targeted companies you want to partner with? Tracy asked.

Yes. I have a list and you are one of them. He said smiling.

Okay I would like you to send me a copy of the list. And send me your CHART.

The talked an hour and a half. Discussion all the necessary steps.  Tracy paid the bills and, both got up ready to go.
Of course! She promised to paid the bills so yeah! Not a big deal.

What about a dinner. This weekend to discuss more.Tracy suggested.

Sure great idea.
Let's talk more when we get home.
Have a swollen day.
Daniel said.

You too..she replied.