Chapter 10 - Sports Festival 1

This chapter is quite long. So please, get a bottle of water, sit at a comfortable place and relax as the show is about to begin.

A few things to note: 

Magecraft Arias: Trace On

SFX: SFX

Weapon Names: 'Avalon'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Forest?
(3rd POV)

Disoriented Figure 1: ROARRRR!!!

A click could be heard from Disoriented Figure 2.

Disoriented Figure 2: Tr??g?r ?f?.

Steam starts to get released from Disoriented Figure 2's body. His Magic Circuits start to work overtime, expending large amounts of OD to his left arm. His Magic Circuits are overclocking, causing the air around him to heat up and turn to steam.

Disoriented Figure 2 raises his left arm, circuit-like veins start to glow as a ball of green light appears and float on his left palm with electricity surrounding it.

Disoriented Figure 1 rushed at him with his sword. The ball of green light takes form, transforming into a large sword that his body cannot withstand, but with this left arm, it is possible. Disoriented Figure 2 gripped the sword tightly, cracking the hilt as he opened his eyes, glaring at Disoriented Figure 1. His left eye bleeds from the output his Magic Circuits are generating, but he doesn't care about it. He only cared about the enemy in front of him. The world around him fades, leaving only him and his enemy in his sight. His senses heighten. This is his only shot, and he is going to make it count.

Disoriented Figure 2: Ni?? L??es... ??ad? ?or??!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Nemuri's House
(Emiya POV) 

I woke up with sweat all over my body. 

Emiya: Must be a nightmare. 

I thought as I got up and started to warm up my Magic Circuits for today. As I was warming them up, a knock was heard on the door. 

Nemuri: Hey, Emiya! Hurry up and cook breakfast! The Festival is about to begin and I don't want you to be late!

Right, today's the Sports Festival. I guess that nightmare screwed my sleeping schedule. I quickly showered and changed into my school uniform. I rushed down and started to cook the ingredients I prepared yesterday night. 

It's been 2 weeks since the interrogation. During these 2 weeks, I've been training physically without using any Magecraft to hone my combat capabilities. The school was closed during the 2 weeks for students to train so I used the time correctly. Though, I went to school a few days ago to have a meeting with the Headmaster. 

(Flashback)

Emiya: So, what is the deal?

Nezu: Straight to the point, Mr. Emiya. I like that. Now, the deal. 

I leaned forward and listened properly. 

Nezu: I need your help with 2 things. Firstly, the Final Exam. I would like you to pose not as Emiya Shirou, but as the Red Huntsman during the duration. I want you to test a group of students in the practical examination. I will send you the details on your phone next week as I'm still making some changes.

I pinched my nose in frustration. This is going to be annoying. 

Emiya: So you're telling me, that you want me to use my full abilities as the Red Huntsman... on kids?