Chapter 1 - Arrival

(A/N)

Hey guys Chapter 1 is finally out. Now I need to set some things up so you guys can understand it better:

[ ] = Skills 

Italics = thoughts

bold = to let words have more UMPH ye know & for A/Ns

normal = you guessed it, normal words

Now that that's out of the way, let's begin this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: ???

(3rd POV)

.

.

.

.

Archer: Where the fuck am I?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Flashback)

The ride to the other world wasn't smooth... Correction, it was horrible. He has been floating in what looks like a tunnel for a long time.

Archer: *sigh* Well might as well get comfy I guess. Wait wha-

As soon as he said that, there was a bright light. he covered my eyes as the light engulfs him and then, he smelt trees around him. He opened his eyes and realized that he was in a forest.

(Flashback ends)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sighed as he decided to get a vantage point to see better. He pumped mana into his legs, using [Reinforcement] to jump up as high as he could to see where to go. As he was in the sky, he realized that he wasn't jumping as high as he normally would be. He looked down and was shocked. He grew smaller! He dropped down and quickly went to search for a water source. And when he did, he was cussing at Alaya. She fucking turned him into a human teenager again. His 6'2 muscular figure turned into a 5'5 slightly muscular figure. His hair color turned from a white snowy color to a bright auburn color. His steel-grey eyes turned into golden-brown colored eyes. And his tanned skin color changed to a bright pale yellow color.

Archer: *sighs while ruffling his hair* I doubt this could get any worse.

He said when he realized something. If there is no influence from Alaya and Gaia, could he? ... He quickly sat down legs crossed, concentrating while saying the aria that makes Emiya Shirou, Emiya Shirou.

Archer: Trace... On

Judging the concept of creation

The sword is a  Divine Construct, the pinnacle of holy swords, and the strongest holy sword whose equal is the strongest demonic sword Gram.

Hypothesizing the basic structure

The blade was forged by the planet as the crystallization of the wishes of mankind stored and tempered within the planet.

Duplicating the composition material

 It is made from people's conceptions, a legend weaved purely out of hope.

Imitating the skill of its making

The blade is a typical Western sword with a length of ninety centimeters and a width of twelve centimeters, and it is not the work of mankind as there are Fairy Letters imbued into the blade.

Sympathizing with the experience of its growth

Her sword shines, a dream that all warriors scattered in battle, past, present, and future, hold and mournfully exalt as their final moments approach. She carries their will as her pride, bidding them remain steadfast in their loyalty.

Reproducing the accumulated years

Her experiences on the battlefield, threatening everyone that comes close to her with her famous blade.

Excelling every manufacturing process

As soon as he said his aria, shining blue lights crackle on his hands as a blade rests firmly on his hands. The blade is so beautiful that the description of "beautiful" will only dirty it. The Sword of Promised Victory, Excalibur.

His hands shook as he lifted it up, amazed by its beauty as he sheds another tear, remembering the time he spent with Saber when he was Emiya Shirou. Another thing that shocked him is that the construction does not go away. Usually, the projections that he makes will fade away after a few minutes but when he holds Excalibur, he felt that the sword wasn't fading away. 

After he dispels the sword, he came to a conclusion;

1) He can project Divine Constructions. He concluded that since Alaya and Gaia do not have an influence here, he can make as many Divine Constructions as he wants.

2) The projections he projects stay for a long time, and it only uses 1/10 of the previous mana cost to project them. This means that he could stay on the battlefield for a longer period of time.

He noted the changes as he started to run out of the forest. He used [Reinforcement] to cover more ground quickly when he reached a road leading into a highway. He sighed as he started to head to civilization.

Archer: This is going to be a long road trip.

(A/N)

Hello! Chapter 1 is finally complete. Wiki sure is a life savior. Anyways Chapter 2 is going to get feisty. I'll try and write it on Saturday. Ciao :) And remember, comments are much appreciated :)