17. The universe ~

Start from the beginning

"Are you scared of thunderstorms?" asks Jeonghan. They stare outside together. 

Joshua nods. After a short pause, he says, "I need someone to comfort me....when it begins to thunder."

Jeonghan plants a kiss on his neck, then his cheekbone. Joshua closes his eyes on the touch. "I'm here for you, my love. Always." Jeonghan whispers in his ear. 'My love', Joshua's heart skipped a beat at these two words. He tilts his head slightly toward Jeonghan and was met with his gaze. So close. Only a little gap between their lips. And Jeonghan doesn't take time to seal it. He brushes his lips against his, very softly. Joshua lightly touches his face. Jeonghan makes him turn to him, puts his arms just above his hips, and pulls him closer, then kisses leaning into him. Running a hand through his hair, he deepens the kiss, making Joshua clench onto his shirt. The sweetness, the softness, the wetness --- exactly perfect. He gently nibbles on his bottom lip, gaining a little moan from him. He wanted to get even closer, wanted to touch him more, feel him more, taste him more but was afraid he might freak him out. In his eyes, Joshua is so fragile like a flower, so sensitive and loving, that he needs to be taken care of delicately. So he doesn't try to move further without his permission. Kissing is okay for now.

The need for air makes them break away from the kiss. Jeonghan stares at him with immense love while Joshua refuses to meet his eyes and looks at his chest, playing with a button on his shirt. Jeonghan takes his chin and gives a peck on his lips. "I like your lips. They're so soft..... and sweet." He whispers. Joshua averts his eyes in embarrassment, though it sounded more like a compliment. The room was dark enough, but his cheeks' bright pink shade could be spotted in the yellow-orange hue of the candle. Jeonghan chuckles, "You are so cute when you blush," Joshua blushes even harder. "Aw, so adorable." Jeonghan says pressing his cheek against his, "Just how much I love you. What do I do?" 

"S-Stop it." Joshua whines. Jeonghan squeezes him in his arms and nuzzles his face in the crook of his neck, taking his scent in. Joshua closes his eyes and rests his head on his shoulder. They stay in each other's embrace for a while. It felt so warm and fuzzy in this rainy weather.

"Jeonghan, I... I'm sorry," says Joshua softly

"Why?" 

"For what I said about your parents the other day. I shouldn't have said that. Sorry, I got angry,"

"Don't be sorry. I guess you were right." Jeonghan takes a breath, "They got bored of me."

"No, don't think like that," Joshua says looking him into the eyes. "You deserve better, you are not boring, you are... you're so cool," he blurts out

Jeonghan smirks, "You think I'm cool?"

"Th-That's not the p-point," Joshua stutters, "I mean, your parents-"

"You don't know my parents," Jeonghan cuts him, "They don't care where I'm and where not,"

"You should talk to them," 

"I don't want to, they don't like me, I don't like them,"

"Jeonghan-"

"Shua," Jeonghan shuts him, "Can we not talk about them? Please. It's ruining the mood,"

"Ok," says Joshua disappointed. He wanted to discuss his parents, to change his perspective about them. He couldn't bear to see him like that forever. He has parents, they are alive, so he doesn't have to live like an orphan.