2. The drink ~

Joshua was sitting alone on the couch while everyone was dancing and drinking around him, having the time of their life. He was regretting the choice to come here in the first place. But he was doing this all for his guitar. It was more precious than his life to him.

"Shua?" Someone calls him

He looks up to see Jeonghan looking at him curiously still holding a drink in his hand. "Why are you here alone? Where's Yujin?" Jeonghan says sitting beside him and sliding the arm around his neck.

"I...uh..." He can't tell on her to anyone. "She went to meet one of her friends."

"Aww... Did she abandon you?"

"N-No... I mean-"

"Why don't you come with us? We boys are having fun."

"Sorry...um... I-I don't know anyone here." He says removing Jeonghan's hand hesitatingly and sitting away to a safe distance. Jeonghan just nods but doesn't go anywhere while Joshua looks here and there awkwardly.

A mist of silence surrounds them amongst all the chaos going around.

Joshua speaks again, "A-Actually, Jeonghan?"

"Yeah?" He looks at him

"I know it'll sound weird... I-I want to go home," Joshua says slowly, looking at his feet. "I- I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable here."

After a long pause, Jeonghan says, "Do you have any friends?... Shua?"

"Um... yeah," The images of his friends come into his mind, Vernon, Minghao, and Jihoon.

"I don't," Jeonghan says with a straight face. Joshua turns his head to look at him. "Can you see this large mansion?" He says again

"Hm..."

"I live alone in there." Jeonghan puts his glass down. Joshua sees there was orange juice in that glass. He was walking while drinking orange juice till now. "Do you know why I hold so many parties in my house?"

"Uhh... because you are the richest in university?"

Jeonghan smiles at him, "No. That's not true. I mean the richest part is true obviously but that's not the answer."

Joshua chuckles.

He again gets serious. "Look at all the crowd here... none of them is my true friend. But look how happy they seem, dancing, drinking and playing... I always try to find happiness by looking at them." He pauses for a while.

"And you know what?" Jeonghan asks staring into Joshua's eyes. "I think I found it." For a moment Joshua thinks like he was saying this to only him.

"Come" Jeonghan stands up from the couch and reaches out his hand to Joshua. "Trust me, you'll have fun."

Thoughtfully, Joshua takes his hand and gets up too. It puts a smile on Jeonghan's face. He takes him where all the boys were. They were playing some games there and laughing loudly.

"Guys, listen up." He brings everyone's attention to them. "Our new little friend is getting bored. Is that allowed here?"

"No way. You don't get bored at Joenghan's party." One of the boys says as if he heard something unbelievable.