11. The accusation ~

The next day, Joshua reaches the engineer faculty cafeteria as usual. Everyone welcomes him enthusiastically after his one-day sick leave. But he notices that someone was missing. 

"Where is Jeonghan?" he asks

"He said he had some important work to do," says Scoups

"Can't even have lunch?" asks Joshua

"He's always like that. No one knows what goes in his mind," answers Seungkwan

While they were talking, their attention was abruptly grabbed by someone.  It was Yujin, coming to them with her arm entangled with Jaehyun of their class. Every eye in the cafeteria was looking at her confusedly. It was something new for them. She, with another guy, in front of Joshua. They were shifting their gazes between her and Joshua. But he seemed indifferent to the situation as if it's so normal for him.

"Yujin... you.... and ....um... Jaehyun?" says one of the girls sitting at another table. 

"Guys, I have an announcement to make," says Yujin 

"We are together," claims Jaehyun showing their intertwined fingers. Sounds of cheerful congratulations and clappings echo in the hall. Joshua was happy too, looking at them. 

"B-But... Shua?" asks Mingyu 

"Me?" asks Joshua confused. After drinking too much that night, he had already forgotten about the fake boyfriend agreement they made. 

"Oh...um... sorry... I never cleared it out yet," says Yujin

After college was over, they all meet outside the university to bid their farewells to each other. Yujin went together with her boyfriend. Jeonghan's friends also went on their way home. Before that, he already asked them about Jeonghan, because he still wasn't there.

"He already left before us, Shua," says Wonwoo

"Already left?"

"Yeah, he had some work to do at home,"

 And because his other friends aka, Vernon, Minghao, and Jihoon had extra classes after college, so he had no one to come with him. Of course, he had a car but he never uses it because the dorm is only ten minutes' distance from the college. That day, he walked alone to his dorm.

After reaching there, he tries to call Jeonghan but the other line was switched off. So he gives up on trying and thinks to meet him tomorrow. But little did he knew, it was the start of something against him. In the upcoming three days, Jeonghan never comes to meet him nor contacts him in any way. He avoids coming to lunch with his friends and meeting after classes. Every time, there was a new excuse. 

"The headteacher called me in her office," 

"I have an upset stomach,"

"I have an appointment with the basketball coach,"

One day, when Joshua was going back to his faculty after interval time, his gaze went down, outside the window of corridors which made him stop in his way. It was Jeonghan, sitting alone on a bench under a tree. What is he doing here? Didn't he say he was on the basketball court? Joshua thinks. He wanted to run to him right now after not meeting him for days. But he will have to go three storeys down and his class was almost going to start.