"Good choice, it's my favorite too. OJ is trash." I put the orange juice back in the fridge and made him a tall cup of apple juice since I knew he just had to be thirsty as hell. I gave him the cup, and got on my phone.

He immediately started stuffing his face, and then downed his apple juice. He stared at me in satisfaction.

"Thank you." He croaked out. I instantly looked up at him, his deep southern voice catching me off guard. It was good to hear him speak.

"No problem." I smiled at him. I grabbed his dishes and put them in the sink.

"Come on big boy." I grabbed his hand and wrapper it around my shoulders once more, and pulled him to my room. I sat him on my bed and went into my bathroom. I grabbed a brand new toothbrush, a dove bar soap and a washcloth. I went into the hall closet and grabbed a new towel. I sat everything in the guest bathroom and went back into my room.

I looked in my nightclothes drawer and pulled out a white tee and some grey Nike sweats. Hopefully he could fit my sleep clothes til we go to Walmart. I went and took the clothes in the bathroom and started the shower. While the water warmed up I walked back to my bedroom.

"Okay buddy, up we go." I hoisted him up and around my shoulders, AGAIN. I walked him to the bathroom and set him on the toilet.

"Do you got it, or would you like some help?" I looked at him. He didn't say anything but he looked down, so I helped him anyway.

I took off his shirt and took his bandage off. I got some alcohol from under the sink and cleaned it, he flinched from the coldness I'm guessing. I then put a waterproof bandage on. I took the basketball shorts off and pulled down his boxers. I looked up at him, to see an emotionless face that was already staring directly at me. I did a nervous chuckle before helping him into the shower chair.

I passed him the washcloth and bar of soap, and made sure he was good and then walked out.

I started the shower in my bathroom and took my shirt off and got in. I let the warm water run down my back as I lifted my bonnet to make sure my wig underneath didn't get wet. I bathed in my signature scent, warm vanilla sugar, and got out and dried off. I rubbed in the matching lotion, and walked to my closet. I pulled out a white two piece set and grabbed my white Nike slides. I put my clothes on and put on my matching perfume.

I no longer heard the shower water running from the guest bathroom so I headed towards him to make sure he was okay

I no longer heard the shower water running from the guest bathroom so I headed towards him to make sure he was okay. I knocked and didn't hear much so I peeked my head in, to see him struggling to get his clothes on. He huffed as he tried and failed.

"I got you boo, let me see it." He passed me the shirt as I put it over his head and pulled his arms through. He managed to put the boxers on, so I helped put the sweats on. I threw his dirty clothes in the hamper and then helped him walk to my room. I remembered the slides I had ordered for my baba was still in my closet, so I got them out and gave them to him.

"Sorry I know these aren't the best clothes, but we have to make due with what we can boo." I laughed as he pulled on the shirt that was too tight on him.

He cracked a very small smile and I smiled even wider, happy to see we were making progress.

"Okay, let's get you in the car." I looked at him as he looked at me with what I think was a questioning look.

"We have some errands to run to get you settled in. I mean if you don't wanna stay that's fine too, you don't have to, I just, I don't know, never mind, come on." I nervously rambled, as I helped him up.

I got him in the passenger seat and buckled him in, then ran back into the house to get my phone and purse and went back out. I locked the front door and walked to the car, seeing Mr.Mans staring at me. Hopefully he tell me his name hell. That's the least he could do. I got in the car and put my purse in the backseat.

I checked my phone to see a message from Jayda.

I looked over to see him already looking at me

I looked over to see him already looking at me. I put my phone in the cup holder and started the car.

"Sorry, my best friend tryna make sure you ain't crazy. You aren't crazy, are you? Cause I got a gun." I glanced at him as I pulled off. He didn't say anything so I just turned on the radio.

We drove in silence, it wasn't awkward though. He wasn't a man of many words, apparently.

"Kentrell." He quietly spoke, after a while.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"My name is Kentrell." He said.

"Oh! Good to know! Nice to meet you Kentrell." I smiled at him as he looked out the window.

Sorry y'all it was getting long. 1500 words again!! This chapter will be continued in part 6. It's already out, finish reading chile. 😘
#FreeYB