I can't simply make it look like I'm flirting with him. He's a complete stranger and probably won't go for me outright telling him that by being over here I'm trying to make my boyfriend jealous. I have to play the role, whether I like it or not. There's a game plan, an agenda in my head, that at any minute now Beau will get sick of my shit and admit that I won.

"I've heard it's one of the most beautiful cities," I continue, "And the most romantic."

"It's true what you've heard. I've been to that city three times now, I would know," he boasts and I smile, faking it for the most part. The only thing getting me by is knowing Beau is seeing this exchange and anger is boiling red-hot in his veins. Watching me flirt with someone else who isn't him intentionally is the foolproof way to dig my nail beds under his skin to piss him off. Push him over that edge. I'll take all the consequences eagerly once he tells me I've won.

Suddenly, I feel a low buzzing hovering just over my clit. It's not long before the vibrations get more intense. My jaw clenches as a reaction, as do my thighs. I glance at Beau only to see him holding up his phone to my distant viewing as he slides his thumb up and down the screen. "Fuck you," I mouth.

In the meantime, my body threatens to come apart. I won't let him see the satisfaction. Nor will I give this stranger the hint of the vibrator in my panties. "What was that?" he asks in regards to my latest curse.

"Oh nothing," I laugh a bit too loudly, "I was just thinking like wow you've been to all of these places in such a short amount of time. I've only been to⎯" I feel an even stronger vibration hitting my core. One that, unlike the others, I can't overlook. Cutting me off, a gasp accidentally slips out while my hands deathly grip the rim of the table. I clench my thighs harder. More arousal drips out of me to contribute to the soaking wet mess I've had in my inner thighs since way before we got here.

Jackson looks down at me, his hand tenderly rubbing my shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" he asks, but I can't tell if it's out of genuine concern or to make it seem like he actually cares. Either way, I'm fine. Too damn fine.

It takes Beau a matter of seconds to get from the other side of the room to us. I hardly even notice him barrelling across the venue, what with the pressure building between my thighs. It builds and it builds, the pleasure causing my thighs to quiver ever so slightly. And there's nothing I can do but let out a deep breath once those vibrations come to an abrupt end and by the time that comes, Beau is beside me, tearing me further away from Jackson. I don't have much control over my body so I automatically go tumbling into his chest.

"Hey, baby," he smiles down at me. I don't miss the way he tucks his phone back in his pocket, acting as if he's done nothing wrong. He nods at Jackson, "Who's this?"

I shake my head, too damn flustered to answer. If I refuse to answer altogether, it'd be like ultimately he won and I can't for even a second have him thinking that. Speaking over the tingling sensation wracking my entire body, I taunt him back just as hard, "A new friend of mine. Beau, this is Jackson. Jackson, Beau." I turn back and forth between them, still keeping my arms locked around Beau's torso. I know where my loyalties lie. They may not be all that clear when I'm trying to get under Beau's skin, but at the end of the day, it's him I want. No one else.

"Hm," Beau hums, "That's nice." Disregarding Jackson's entire presence, he leans down and kisses me. Not just a peck or anything short-lived, the kiss is rough and filled to the brim with fervor and sexual tension that we've been building all night. He goes as far as to slide his tongue in my mouth, claiming every square inch he swipes. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't pull away. This is what I've wanted him to do all night, kiss me as passionately as we've been playing this game. I feel his arm wrap around my waist, closing the space between our bodies until all there's room for is our heaving breaths. He stakes a claim on me, not for solely Jackson, but for every other guy in the room. I'm his. All for him.