The Stranger

This chapter contains references of sh**ting and hostage situation based on the "Nightshifter" episode. Viewer discretion is advised.

In the back seat of Dean's car, I started to get out of my damn 1800s dress. Thankfully, Sam bought me some more comfortable clothing per my request (well...demand actually. After I sent the first text, I sent a second one saying that while he was at it, bring a change of clothes with him because I "wanted to get out of my dress before I wind up streaking in the graveyard because I hated wearing it").

I just hope to God the boys weren't looking at me. I've known them for quite a while and I know they wouldn't intentionally take a peak if I told them not to look.

However...in the back of my mind, I wanted Sam to take a peak at me. I wanted him to see how much I've developed since we last saw each other and not see me as a "little sister" anymore.

This was getting ridiculous. My crush on Sam started out innocently. What the hell happened? It was like my horny switch was turned on any time I was near him and a part of me felt really guilty when my mind went to those places.

"So, we got the footage," Dean said, imterrupting my thoughts, "You can take a look at it when we get back. There may be a way you could actually help since this didn't take as long as we thought it might."

"How so?" I asked.

"We know there's going to be some kind of robbery. However, we know it's going to get messy."

"Messy as in..." I trailed off.

"Cops, mostly," Sam said, "We hope that we can stop it before anyone gets hurt, but...law enforcement isn't exactly friendly to hunters a majority of the time."

"That's not the only thing they're unfriendly to," I pointed out.

After finally buttoning up my pants, I took off my dress and started to put on my favorite tank top. Changing in the back seat would've been so much easier if Dean didn't INSIST on speeding.

"So you want me to track them?" I asked, "Listen in on their scanners?"

"There was an electronics store nearby that sells communication radios," Dean said, "I know how to rewire it so you can tap into the police scans. I know it may not seem like a whole lot, but...you're still not fully ready for hunts yet."

"I can agree on that. Compared to years ago, my fighting skills have gotten a bit rusty. You are going to show me the ropes a bit, right? I don't want to wind up in a situation where I'm completely defenseless."

"Nah, we figured we'd make you the damsel in distress...the Daphne of our group," Dean said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "Ha ha, very funny. I'm serious, Dean. I'm vulnerable to demons and I need to protect myself."

Dean just chuckles. "Don't worry. It's actually a bit easier when you're in one place. We'll get everything set up at the place before we leave."

I nodded, finally getting my tank top over my head. "Okay, I'm dressed. You both can look now."

Dean looked back at me and laughed. "How do you know we haven't already?"

I scoffed and smacked Dean on the arm. "Dean Winchester, I will gouge your eyes out if you ever try to look at me while I'm changing."

Dean bursted out laughing and shook his head. "You're too easy, kid," he said, "Besides I wasn't the one taking a sneak peek. Sammy here, on the other hand..."

"Shut it, Dean," Sam interrupted.

"What? I may not be attracted to Sarah but I know she's at least pretty," Dean teased, "I wouldn't blamed you if you took a glance."