Chapter 7 : Single as a pringle

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You didn't just said that!!!"

"Yes, I did."

"And what are you? Coconut head??"

"You little piece of shit- "

"I'm done with you two. Detention after school!!!!"

End of flashback

Your P.O.V

"Hey!!! I wasn't being an asshole okay? I was just saying the truth. Your head really was blocking the board." He replied causing me to frown.

Is my head really that big?

"Whatever." I mumbled and sighed. "I'm bored!!!"

"So what do you want me to do?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms upto his chest.

"Entertain me." I said shrugging.

"What the fuck do you take me as? A clown?" He asked blankly causing me to dryly chuckle.

I stared at the window and sighed.

I'm bored.

Suddenly I felt tap on my shoulder before turning around to see jungkook. "What?" I asked.

"Let's skip detention." He said with.

"Huh?"

"Let's sneak out." He said while grabbing my hand pulling me up from my seat.

I shoved his hand away with my other hand. "No way. We're gonna be in trouble if Mrs. Choi finds out." I sighed.

"Come on!! She wouldn't find out!!! Let's skip. Please!!!" He started whining like a kid.

I kept refusing but ended up giving in.

*****************

"How do you think we can get out when Charlie is in front of the school gate." I hissed at jungkook causing him to glare at me.

"Shushhhh. Why are you being so loud? He'll hear us!!" Jungkook said as he pressed his hand against my mouth.

We were hiding behind a wall, his hard chest pressed against mine as he kept looking around to find a way to get out of the school. His strong cologne was hitting my nose making me intoxicated.  I was flustered of how close he stood. My eyes and mouth widened with awe.

"Ju-Jungkook." I stuttered. He turned towards me. His eyes also widened at the sudden closeness as he pulled away.

Jeon jungkook-

He blushed!!!

"Are you blushing?" I asked cupping my mouth dramatically.

"NO. These are rashes! I'm allergic to your existence!" Jungkook exclaimed  trying to hide his nervousness.

"So you mean to say, you blush just because I exist. Awww~~ How sweet." I squealed trying to annoy him more.

"No!!! I didn't mean that!! Shut the fuck  up before I make you." He whisper yelled with widened eyes.

"Ok ok, Geez. I was joking" I chuckled holding his arm.

A shiver ran down his spine when I touched his bare arm.

He cleared his throat. "Um Let's - let's just get out with the back door." I hesitantly nodded at his words, still couldn't get over the fact how flustered the prince was.