Untitled Part 12

HI GUYS I'M WRITING THIS AND I JUST FINISHED THE CHAPTER AND I'M CRYING SO GOOD LUCK!

TW: D3*th, Bl00d, S3lf h*te

If I've missed a trigger-

IM SORRY IM CRYING I CANT-

838 words

"But what if he isn't ok? He just scudding passed out for no reason?!"

"He should be fine, he's still breathing and his heart is beating. It's probably an overwhelming pain. Don't worry about it Mumbo."

"Not to say anything X, but I'm kind of worried as well. Like. This isn't normal. This hasn't happened to me-"

"You guys do know I'm awake, right?"

I stared at the three idiots stood in front of me and I just face palmed. "Idiots you are. Actual idiots."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! GRIAN HELP!!
ZALE?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?
GRAIN- HE- HE-
DO YOU NEED ME TO COME?
YES BUT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN ENTER THE SUBCONSIOUS WITHOUT SLEEP YET!
I'll get one of the idiots infront of me to knock me out.
OK BUT PLEASE HURRY!!

"Knock me out." I stated without hesitation.

"GRIAN WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY WOULD WE-" Mumbo started.

"Why Grian? Why should we knock you out?" Xisuma questioned.

"ZALE'S IN DANGER AND GRAIN MIGHT KILL HIM!"

"Who the scud is Zale?" Iskall asked.

"NO TIME I'LL EXPLAIN LATER!"

"But-"

"Trust me here Mumby. It'll be for the best. I promise."

I felt a potion be shoved in my hand by Xisuma.

"Drink it. It'll knock you out but won't cause any harm. You'll be awake in 20 minutes though."

I nodded as I started chugging the potion, starting to feel nauseous. Everything went black.

"GRAIN STOP! YOU AREN'T YOURSELF! YOUR GOING TO GET EVERYONE KILLED!"

"I can do what I want Cod. You're a scudding nobody and I could easily kill you. Just give up trying. Give in. Become like us."

"No. Grian has faith in me and I WILL GET OUT OF HERE WHETHER ITS THE LAST THING I DO!"

I stepped into the hallway to see blood. Autocorrect was holding Grain back. Grain was trying to lunge at Zale, the sword already covered in blood. Zale was clutching his side as he screamed on the top of his lungs.

"WHAT. THE. SCUD. GRAIN IT'S YOU OWN SCUDDING BROTHER?! IT'S YOUR ONLY BROTHER. IT'S THE ONLY HOPE YOU HAVE!"

"So what Grian. You won't win this war either way. It'll be a moment of time before I get rid of Zale. What do you think of that Grian?! THIS IS MY PERFECT VICTORY! THAT'S RIGHT! I WIN! "

"YOU DON'T WIN! YOU GET RID OF THE SUNSHINE IN YOUR LIFE! YOU GET RID OF YOU HAPPINESS! God. Why did I ever think you would change? Why did I think you would go back to the way you used to be... I had so much faith in you to change Grain. So. Much. Faith. But you've gone and snapped my heart, broken me, hurt me. I kept persevering. 'He's gunna change' I said. 'He'll be like before and we can happy times together again!' I said. I lied to myself to feel happy. I lied to myself so I COULD HOPE YOU WOULD BE HAPPY! GRAIN, YOUR ME. I'M YOU. WE'RE THE SAME PERSON! JUST KNOW I'M SCUDDING HERE FOR YOU. DEATH ISN'T A REASONABLE SOLUTION FOR THIS!!"

Everyone went silent. Silent enough a pin drop would echo through the room. I had hope. I had so much hope. But the scene in front of my lied to my hope. The scene made the reality hit me. Grain wasn't going to change. Not without the corruption gone. I had to save Zale and destroy the corruption. Alone. No help from the hermits. It's me and just me.

Time was counting down. 11 minutes, 29 seconds. 11 minutes, 28 seconds. 11 minutes, 27 seconds...

I had no time.

I had to go or I would die.

I had to go or I wouldn't be able to say goodbye...

The memories haunted me from what me and my alters used to be.

They were beside me but left me to die.

This is the truth.

Death has been staring me in the face.

Corrupted alters walking through my thoughts.

I wish I could just turn it off.

Stay asleep until the clock will chime.

My sword is drawn.

Stay here til dawn.

Protect until the sun will shine.

Our lives are on the line.

I thought he had won.

But I'm not done.

This nightmare repeats itself everytime.

I have to stay calm.

Keep carrying on.

Stay here until the war is won.

But I'm not that strong.

The corruption isn't gone.

It's still out there to take what's left of mine.

"Grian? Why... Why save me?... I'm.. Not worth anything..."

"Zale. Listen. You are worth everything. You deserve to live an amazing life not a absolute scudding awful one like this life."

"Zale???" Autocorrect questioned.

"Oh sorry, CoD-bOy."

"Grian. What makes him more important than me... I-..." Grain trailed off.

"You're both as important as each other Grain... We just have to protect him from the corruption so he's only slightly more important than you right now.."

"That won't matter if he's dead? Right?"

"GRAIN NO!"

But it was too late.

Blood covered the walls.

Grain smiled.

I stood there shaking.

I felt tears run down my cheek...

I felt an arm wrap around me...

I looked up and saw a blurry Autocorrect...

I cried out and hugged him...

I felt Grain hug me tight...

The truth suddenly hit me...

Zale...

He was dead...

He died to the blade of his own brother...

Zale died infront of me...

And I did nothing to stop it...

I'm a monster...

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER HHHHHHHHHHHHH

RIP ZALE AYYYYY /s

PLEASE HELP I REGRET EVERYTHING

THERE'S STILL MORE TO COME SO ENJOY SOBBING OVER THIS DEATH AND HAVING A TRAUMATISED GRIAN!!!!

-Impy (who is crying so much)