Mumbo?

New Chapter! The end may seem slightly rushed but when you have someone who is bored with a short attention span, you have to give them entertainment. :)

Warnings are uhm... blood? Maybe? Oh and obvious shipping :) 

864 Words

"Why do you guys look so scared? Like it's just me." The voice said.

"Bdubs, angel, have you been doing some... murdering?" Iskall mumbled, his Swedish voice shaking.

"Mhm! My spare villagers were causing a ton of lag so..." 

"Thank god. I thought you actually killed someone." False sighed, her voice very relieved.

"Why would I do that? We can't respawn so why would I kill someone?" 

I just sat there, confused and in shock. False gazed over at me and passed me a bit of paper. It read: Hey you look uncomfortable around me and even more now Bdubs came over. You looked fine with Iskall so are you alright? I mean... Are you scared of us? 

I took out my pen and scribbled back a reply: Yeah... Xisuma told me you two were threatening and to be aware of you two and Doc. That's all. Also I haven't had social interaction before talking with X for like 3 years due to exile but yeah. You also remind me of someone who used to kill me repetitively because we had respawn. Other than that I'm fine. Because I know Iskall is like me I know I can talk to him which is why I talk to him and trust him. I also haven't been warned about him sooooo.

I passed the note back, as Iskall and Bdubs continued talking and screaming. False passed the note back: I'm sorry. I mean, X isn't wrong but I am not always that scary. Neither is Bdubs or Doc. Just know you can trust me! I don't attack unless you endanger another Hermit. But. Welcome to Hermitcraft, new Hermit!

I smiled at False and started to scribble back a reply: Thanks False! Just wondering, what's happening with my "housing" situation? If you don't know it's fine. Why are these two so loud? 

I passed the small message back and False just giggled slightly before picking me up and flying off, the other two not noticing us.

"FALSE WHAT THE SCUD!" I screamed.

"I'm taking you to Mumbo. He'll be housing you for a while." 

"I-"

"Hermitbot. Read me the player list."

"BdoubleO100, falsesymmetry, GoodTimesWithScar, Grian, Iskall85, MumboJumbo, xBcrafted, Xisuma. Anything else falsesymmetry? "

"No thank you Hermitbot."

"Ok what the scud is that?"

"It's our group communicator. We use it to look at the player list and other things like that!"

"That's interesting.."

"You'll get one soon don't you worry!"

"Oh scud-"

False landed gracefully infront of Mumbo, who was working on his base.

"Hey False!" his cheerful but almost tired British voice said.

"Hey Mumbo!" False responded, knowing he was kind and gentle.

"What brings you here?"

"I have brought corrupted bean #2"

"Corrupted Bean #2?! You know you can use my actual name False." I mumble, half scared of Mumbo.

"Your scared of him aren't you Gri?"

"W-what... N-no.." 

"Yeah you are."

"No."

"He's fine Gri. He's less scary than me and he can't harm you unless he is armed with redstone."

"HEY! I DON'T JUST USE REDSTONE! I CAN PVP SLIGHTLY TOO!"

"Yeah Mumbo. The key word Slightly. I mean most people on this server is better than you at PvP."

I laughed alongside False because of that statement. Mumbo looked at us before joining in the laughing himself. I felt like this was going to be a fun time on hermitcraft.

"I better go and check on Iskall and Bdubs. Bye you two!"

"Bye False!" Mumbo yelled, False flying off.

I stood pretty awkwardly now that False was gone. Mumbo looked almost nervous around me. I sigh and walk over to him. He looks at me confused as I just hug him.

"Y-you.. looked like.. you needed a h-hug.." I mumble in his ear.

"Thanks Grian. I really needed that."

"N-no problem."

I smiled slightly as he took me by the hand. He looked at me before starting to walk, me sticking beside him. We walked quite a distance and I assumed we were travelling to his starter base. As we entered his house, his grip tightened slightly. I felt myself blush. Why did I just blush? Why did I just blush? I barely know him.. 

"You alright Gri?"

"I- Uhhh.. Yeah I'm fine."

"You sure?" His voice showed concern, clearly unsure what to do and what to say.

"Yeah. I'm fine Mumbo. I promise!"

"Alright then.."

He let go of my hand and climbed the ladder, me following swiftly behind. He smiled as he let me look around his starter base. 

"This. Is. Amazing." I say, my voice full of shock.

"Thanks Grian. You liking where you are staying?"

"Wait wait wait. I'm staying here?!"

"Yes. You are."

"But what about you?"

"I'll probably be staying in my main base when it's done. That's where we were before."

"But where will you stay before it's done?"

"I- don't know..."

"You can stay here! With me! Unless your uncomfortable with that..."

"No! It's fine! As long as your sure I can stay here..."

"Mumbo Jumbolio. It is your base. You are allowed to stay here no matter what!"

I smiled and looked at him, blushing a bit. He looked at me and started to walk over to me...

OoOoOOooOoOO~ 

What's Mumbo doing? Hmmmmmm....

- Imposter