Arguments...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER AFTER ALMOST A MONTH! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO!

Don't know any warnings except arguments, shouting, implied shipping. 

Enjoy my friends :]

1134 words (jeez that's a lot)

Mumbo giggled and Impulse sighed before giggling slightly.

"Let's go then, shall we?" Mumbo asked, my face lighting up.

"Yep! Full on tour time!" Impulse responded with a cheerful tone.

Mumbo scooped me up and the two of them took flight off around the server. My hair flew in my face and my eyes studied the surroundings around us.  We looked at everything: The shopping district, Impulse's base, etc. It was so much fun and we got several laughs out of it. Until...

>Xisuma< If possible can you all meet me at the shopping district? I need to talk to you guys. Mainly Impulse, Mumbo and Grian.

>Mumbo< Why us mainly?

>Xisuma< Information I've received.

>Grian< I swear to scudding god, if it's about what happened between Impulse and Tango and Zedaph and then what happened between me and Tango, I don't want to hear it.

>Xisuma< A. When did you get a communicator? B. Yes it is that and you will  be hearing about it.

>Grian< A. Like a day ago. B. No.

>Mumbo< Let's just do it Grian, please?

>Grian< Fine. Don't expect me to act friendly around Tango and Zedaph though.

>Tango< Why's that Grian?

>Impulse< YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY!

>Tango< I do? I wouldn't be asking if I didn't know.

>Grian< That. Is. Enough.

>Zedaph< Is it though? He was the one rude to us in the first place. Why are you standing up for him.

>Grian< Because unlike you guys, I'm not a brat and I actually try to support someone unlike you ungrateful idiots.

>Xisuma< All of you shut up. Just come to the shopping district and we'll talk it out.

Impulse looks at us, tears in his eyes. I ran over and hug him, knowing Tango and Zedaph had stepped over the line. I could feel Mumbo join the hug. We walked on over to the shopping district, searching for X. I hear Impulse whimper slightly. I look over at him and see most of the hermits. I sigh and feel Mumbo wrap his arms around me. I knew it was so I didn't launch at Tango and Zedaph but still. The three of us slowly walk over, Xisuma giving us a death look.

"So. Let's get down to business. Impulse, what happened at the very beginning of the story?" Xisuma asked, earning an eye roll from Tango and a quiet sigh from Zedaph.

"So, I was working on my base like normal, when those two came over to me. I obviously greeted them, to act nice like normal. I then-" Impulse started.

"What do you mean 'act nice'? Did you hate us and just seemed nice or what?!" Tango interrupted. 

"Let him finish Tango." Xisuma stated.

"I then was screamed at by Tango for 'hurting Zedaph' and stuff. I had been at my base for the past 3 days and hadn't seen anyone but Mumbo during those days. I instinctively screamed back, telling them I did nothing. We kept screaming until Tango slapped me for no reason at all! Tango also said, and I quote, 'We never want to see the disgrace of you again, you got that?' They then told me to leave my  base. I did it anyways and went to Grian and Mumbo. And then we were minding our own business until now." Impulse continued.

"That's not what I heard from Tango and Zedaph.." Xisuma said through gritted teeth.

"Because that isn't what happened!" Tango responded, clearly pissed.

"Yes it is!" Impulse screamed back.

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it-"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE SCUD UP!" Xisuma finally interjected, shouting loud enough for it to echo slightly. "Does anyone have any actual proof we can use?"

"Not here..." Tango mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I do actually. My camera's still recording at my base I think..." Impulse stated.

"Well let's go then!" Mumbo said enthusiastically.

Xisuma passed me an elytra and rockets, assuming I know what I was doing. I put on my elytra and waited for other people to take off. Everyone took off at the same time; racing to Impulse's base. The wind blew my hair all over the place, it getting in my hair all too often. I could practically taste the salt from the sea below. We decided to fly around the mycelium island instead of straight over it, due to Xisuma wanting me to practice using my elytra. It was easy enough but the rockets wouldn't really work for me. I shrugged it off as I kept flying. Mumbo was racing in the lead until I figured out how to use my rockets properly. I set one alight and it pushed me forward. I zoomed on ahead, overtaking Mumbo in a flash. My hair brushed the lids of my eyes and I giggled under my breath slightly. I cut to fly over the land, twisting and maneuvering around the shops and mushrooms. I changed my direction to face the direction I was meant to be flying. I quickly flew over Impulse's base and landed gracefully inside. The others joined me at least 10 minutes after I had got there, leaving time for me to admire the base while I waited. 

The exterior was nowhere near completed but the futuristic design was brilliantly crafted with every single block. Each block seemed to have it own custom square shape and was stuck in a very thin glass box. The main detail was Impulse had made an 'i' shape in some of the blocks. It matched the one on his shirt and it made the building look less like a regular building and more like a place he calls home. It made me wonder how much time these hermits have to themselves. The interior was nowhere near complete but was nothing I could to do to help. There was a massive block of chests in the middle and the floor still had holes to the ocean below. Ideas flooded my head of how good this base could look. Impulse could make the interior really futuristic with automatic farms or he could make it look old fashioned with manual farms and older blocks and an olden day style. I walked over slightly, looking at the massive chest block in the middle. Each chest was well crafted, all being the same size. The woody smell filled the air, it was pleasant as I hadn't smelt the freshness of the wood in ages. Impulse's signature was signed clearly and neatly into the right side of each chest. The chests I opened were bolted tightly into the wall and were nicely organized with different supplies in each one. They were stacked in blocks of what seemed 64kg per block, they were very heavy at the least. I ran my fingers along the edge of one of the many chests filled with concrete and concrete powder. The edge was smooth and all the carvings went the same way as the pattern on the wood. No tiny edged stuck up and no splinters were showing and it was overall an amazingly crafted chest.

I heard giggling behind me. Swiftly turning around, hair flying in my face, I see the group stood behind me. Impulse had already grabbed the camera, holding it facing the ground. I stood up from my crouched position and walked over to the group, pushing my hair out my face. I giggled as Mumbo's face covered in blush. Impulse took Xisuma, Tango and Zedaph over to his laptop, which was hidden in one of the little rooms in his walls. I smiled as Mumbo wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my head in his chest and he giggled slightly. His heartbeat was a slow rhythm but it was pleasant to hear. He rubbed his hand through my hair and we just stood there calmly. Until...

Hah cliffhanger go brrrrrrr. Also Pesky I proofread this for you so your welcome.

Ok so theories on what's gunna happen? Please? :3

-Impy