𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

vengeance.
chapter thirty two -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WHEN WILL you ever be freed from the dark room you've been locked in for years? The room that had been holding you back for so long, waiting and waiting for someone to find you- but they're never coming. So when? Perhaps you'll be stuck in there forever... But that's not what you want, right? Trapped inside an eternity that is so loathsome is like doing things you've never intended to do.

Can you just take a rest? Stop with everything- talking, thinking, sleeping, studying, and maybe even breathing. What does life even gives to you, it's just nothing but pain, as always. And you don't like it, not even an ounce of it.

Saying stuffs like I can change is a total bull shit. What is there to change when you can't even do anything, you're still the same you. Weak and beaten up inside, you're starting to lose hope once again. If Mitsuya dies infront of you- protecting you... you will not ever forgive yourself for being a coward who steps back and who is always being protected.

You've had enough with everything.

If ever by a chance you could relive as a new born. Restart everything up, erase memories and smile just like a normal kid, maybe you wouldn't be stuck into this rubbish. But you can't go back to the past, you don't have any power to. What you have left is to fight- leave everything behind and make a new facade.

The person who keeps on failing, the person who bring themselves into their demise, the person whom you blame, it's you. It has been always you- from the very start. From the moment you started life, by living and moving- meeting people whom you dearly love, going as far from leaving them just to protect precious figures. Breaking promises even forgetting some of them, it's always you.

The one who you're supposed to fight is yourself. The enemy to your life is you. So, bring those fists up to your face, beat yourself up and make yourself a reborn.

You didn't know how long you were out, the only thing that came into your vision was a badly beaten up Takemichi with a worried Hakkai just right behind him, Chifuyu on the floor who looks tired from fighting.

Clicking your tongue, you used all of your remaining strength to put yourself into a comfortable position. "You shits... are getting on my nerves, don't you know that..." Giving yourself a hard punch on the face continuously, until you've beaten down that shit side of yours.

Painting the dark room with the hues of blue, free as the wide sky. You're not afraid of making choices- wether if it would be mistakes or not. You are still proud for it nor you would ever deeply regret it.

"[n-name]..." Chifuyu widens his eyes, seeing you beating yourself up. He doesn't want you to get hurt, you've fought against Taiju quite enough now- and you're there, adding up injuries.

Taiju stops- everyone inside the room stops just to stare at your actions.

Takemi gasps, he doesn't wants you to die again, "[Name]-senpai! What are you doing?!" You ignored him, letting everyone inside witness the moment of your death.

"Hahahaha! You've gone mad," Taiju laughs, a smirk plastered on his face. The oldest Shiba sibling did not anticipated for this to happen- you particularly killing yourself slowly. It seems like he wouldn't have things to worry cause you've got the things he wants to do to your body done.