𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

it's too early.
chapter twelve -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RUN AS fast as you can. Let the upper beings give you more time to meet him. Let them give you a chance to talk with him, you didn't want to be left alone hanging from a cliff. You were already crying, running out of breath, it makes you want to kill yourself. Words such as 'passed away' you can't handle it. You're never going to believe that Baji died.

Cause he promised he'll be with you and the others, right? Once you take step on the room he'll be there laughing at you... right?

Mitsuya called you during your shift, he said with a broken voice, "Baji... Baji's not with us anymore..." You were utterly confused. What does Mitsuya mean by 'not with us anymore'?

You were so slow... Baji is not with you anymore.

Keep on running, you can't stop otherwise you'll be welcomed by melancholy in a world where no one is. It hurts to hear that, slowly everyone will be leaving you.

The simple 'hey' that formed a promising bond with the both of you without noticing, that it will no longer be at this moment.

You were so desperate, it isn't supposed to go this way. Baji isn't supposed to die.

The sound of the door opening aloud as you were being welcomed at the smell of the candles being lit up inside the room, panting heavily with your legs tired out.

Once you'll raise your head, you'll see him smiling you're sure of it.

There layed Baji's body, covered with a white cloth. He looks so peaceful as he slept without caring about the world... cause his soul is not here.

Your heart dropped. It was so hard to breathe. Your legs starts to feel like jelly, you were collapsing slowly. Your vision getting hazy, weeping over the death of your precious friend.

Mitsuya who was there the whole time, went directly by your side, holding your delicate figure from falling to the ground.

You were crying your heart out, Mitsuya can also feel your pain just by hearing your broken voice.

"M-Mitsuya.. This has to be a dream," You hung yourself at the lavender head beside you, arms wrapped around his shoulders. Clenching his teeth as he look away from your eyes.

Seeing his face scared you, "Answer me, goddamn it!" You punched his chest, your whole face was a mess.

Mitsuya stood before you, looking dejected. Loosing someone important in his life and watching you cry in his arms, it really is miserable to look at after all they were still kids who are living in a lifestyle which is dangerous in the first place.

You kept on bawling your eyes out, burying them in his chest not caring if it'll get wet, it doesn't really matter, you were there crying for god's sake. "...Who else do I have to loose before I can finally rest properly?"

The man infront of you remained silent, just hearing your cries.

"Mitsuya, I don't wanna lose you too..."