𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

they're pretty.
chapter seventeen -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SHINE BRIGHTLY among the sea of darkness, surely they'll be the star of whole world. Praises they would hear by just walking by the streets, they don't have to worry about anything. They already have everything in hand. Fame and money will never be new to them.

You despise those kinds of people. They're the ones who are filling the world with filth and making it even rotten. Why do we even keep and tolerate those scums? We'll never know the answer unless if someone is taking the risk of venturing deep into their minds.

Would they be mentally prepared for it?

You let out a sigh, looking at the drinks displayed infront of you, finding your favorite drink. School was over, you decided to stop by a convenient store to buy some snacks. Schoolwork will definitely tire you out later and you'll have to get refreshments. There was only one left and so you took it, unfortunately your hands landed on someone else.

"Oh?" You glanced at your side, it was The Fifth Vice-Captain Division. What a surprise to meet him at a place like this.

Sanzu's eyes met yours, "You can have it." He made his sentence quick and short, walking out of the store.

You kept an eye on him, "Sure..."

Walking out of the store you noticed the rain pouring down heavily from the sky. You didn't got to bring your umbrella with you. The weather forecaster says that it'll be sunny today but what happened to the change of weather? Nonetheless you sighed, thinking of texting your brother to pick you up with an umbrella.

Sanzu Haruchiyo honestly thinks you were an hassle despite of the thoughts he was having when he first saw you nevertheless he wants to witness a change in you. Once that happens, he'll start worshiping you like a god nobody can ever touch.

Mikey will be the King and you'll be the God in the world Sanzu could only imagine. The power he would hold by controlling both of you, the world he wants will become unstoppable.

That time will come eventually.

"It seems like we're both stuck in here," You laughed.

Sanzu assumes you were talking to him but he kept quiet. He doesn't want to talk to you.

It made you nervous by realizing that The Vice-Captain was standing not that far away. Is he that always quiet? Does he not like talking? You bit your bottom lip, "The rain isn't going away some time soon."

No reply. At this point, people would think you're a crazy person all due to the fact that the man beside you didn't bother trying to talk to you. It made you insane.

"I didn't know it would rain this hard-"

"Can you shut your mouth?" Sanzu cuts you off, not even letting you finish your sentence. He was clearly annoyed by your words. You were caught off guard by his voice. "I have nothing by all means talking to a woman like you-"

"But that's what you're doing right now," This time you cut him off, with a point. Sanzu is talking to you. He's not even denying it, the man quickly shuts his mouth, thinking how bothersome you are.