𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

perfect day.
chapter eighteen -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LAST DAYS... How would you like to spend your last days on earth? Would you want to celebrate it with someone special? Or would just talk to the moon? Either ways everyone would just die in the end. What a pity for someone who'd die so early, they didn't got to experience so many things yet. Better to enjoy every second of your time, who knows that you wont be opening your eyes the next day.

You opened the door to the rooftop, the wind welcoming you the moment you step foot outside. Parts of your hair dancing in the air, inhaling the fresh air. You closed your eyes, feeling the moment you're in. "What a beautiful day it is."

Kisaki wanted to meet you, he told you that yesterday. He said it was something important, he kept on going saying how it's regarding about Mitsuya. You had no other choice but to agree meeting up with him.

And there you are, walking towards the edge of the roof. The sound of your shoe clicking on the tiles. Kisaki is sure taking his time. But you didn't mind, you were loving the weather today. Sure it was chilly, but you were enjoying it.

Unconsciously raising you hand at the sky. You were imagining taking the grasp of the clouds, one day you want to stay there as well. Wondering how pretty it would be peeking at the people underneath you.

You would be having the authority to look at other people, witnessing each and every moment of them. A strong wind passes by once again, your hair and clothes scattered in a certain direction.

Time is ticking and Kisaki isn't here yet. You were thinking about the possibilities Kisaki would tell you about Mitsuya, you were eager to hear it. Clearly, the more you think about Mitsuya, your thoughts are starting to shut down. You were filled with distress.

Letting out a sigh, you lowered your head, complaining about where the tanned man is. "He says it'll be important then he comes late?"

You were loosing your chill, you've been waiting on the same place for almost an hour now. Before you know it, the blue sky turns into an orange one. The sun was starting to set, no sign of Kisaki. Possibly... did that man stood you up? Thinking about it makes you irritated.

"Argh! Where the fuck is he?!" You let out your third sigh, this time it was kinda aggressive.

You rarely get this pissed, your thoughts were frustrated. If Kisaki won't tell you anything he knows about Mitsuya, then maybe you'll loose your mind again... and run away to somewhere no one would find you.

But you don't wanna run. You want to face everything.

"Sorry, did I made you wait too long?" The door opens revealing Kisaki adjusting his eyeglasses, his head was lowered down. He exactly knows what he was doing after all you were ruining his plan.

Turning your back from behind after hearing a familiar voice, "There you are!" Your face lit up. Taking two steps towards him, maintaining a certain distance between the both of you.

"What took you so long?" You tilted your head, not knowing what's going to happen next.

Kisaki was silent for a second, before having eye contact with you. Clearly your eyes were confused when he looked at you like that. You gulped, "Is there something wrong, Kisa-!"