𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

stick to me.
chapter twenty one -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LOYALTY OF one's person will forever question what ever awaits them. Either they will stay or betray their side- only a single person knows what it would be in the end. No hard feelings not all people you've met are a friend. They're members of the Tokyo Manji Gang, acquaintances you could always say.

Recently Takemichi and Chifuyu stick to you as if you were like a glue. Perhaps they were scared at what would happen to you, especially with things that had happened yesterday. You didn't mind their company. You would like to get to know them more.

Kisaki texted you last night about how Mitsuya would get involved with an biker gang, Black Dragons. It was said to be an older generation gang. Their first leader was well known in the delinquent world moreover wasn't your oldest brother part of a gang as well? Hearing Black Dragons made you furrowed your brows, it sounds so familiar but you just couldn't point it out properly.

Now the three of you were walking towards the location of the meeting. Mitsuya told you to come. Chifuyu and Takemichi offered to walk you the hideout. After all you had no idea where the place is located at.

"[last name]-senpai, about a day ago," Chifuyu starts. "Takemichi and I really mean it." His blue eyes looks over to yours.

"We'll get you out of there." It's a promise.

You honestly didn't know what to say. Hesitating wether you should let them enter or lock them out from your empty world. Keeping yourself silent, licking your lips that had gone dry.

"[name] is fine," You gave them both a soft smile. "I'll entrust my life to the both of you. Make sure to save me, okay?"

"Of course!" The two of them replies in unison.

This will be your first and last of letting someone enter. If things goes wrong you don't think you can open the door anymore. You'll stay trapped inside an endless nightmare.

"You can call me Chifuyu! I'll be your knight in shining armor. Takemichi will be the horse," Chifuyu jokes earning a smack by his partner.

"I'm not your horse," Takemichi cries out. "I'm Takemichi Hanagaki!"

It is indeed to see such friendship as them, and you hope too that you may meet someone like them soon. Making memories for years until the end.

You covered your mouth, hiding the chuckles that were escaping. "I admire you both." Both of them stoped arguing after hearing your voice. They were frozen in place, especially Chifuyu. His ears were turning red, he was blushing.

If Chifuyu was going to be honest. He wish to see more of you like this. Chifuyu after all had gotten a first love at sight the moment he saw you. Even when he doesn't know you that much back then, he still fell for you. Now that he promised to protect and save you, he would want to know more of you- gaining your trust.

Chifuyu shakes his head after realizing he was out in mind, clearing up his throat. Goodness gracious, what kind of spell did you cast on him?

"Ahh!! I forgot about the Dorayaki!" Takemichi stops before realizing and running away to a nearby bakery. "You both go ahead. I'll catch up!"