오: LILIES WITH POPPIES

Seokjin had always found his emotions to be scrambled whenever he would visit this particular place

Truthfully— if the ambience was to be kept in mind— the sequential gravestones with multitudes of melancholic canopies of trees over, which persevered to provide them with the shade that they deserved, would lead anyone's heart to sink. Not to forget how there was a certain dullness— so inexplicably claggy— that could render even a basic process such as inhaling and exhaling air, a task extremely humongous. 

However, even such grinding circumstances had never succeeded in bringing down Seokjin's spirits. Though he was not exactly the epitome of poise either, for never once had his tears not nestled against the barriers of his eyes whenever he trudged upon that soil. Seokjin had, more like, become accustomed to days as such. After all, how could he not, when so was the only means available to him in order to interact with a specific individual?

Hovering his gaze around the bouquet that his hands had gripped so firmly, Seokjin exhibited a tender smile. Lilies with poppies— the latter being that person's favorite— had never failed at surprising Seokjin upon how well they harmonized with each other. It had been a year already, and the story did not seem like changing anytime soon.

Seokjin tore his focus away from the flowers, to one of the stones that flashed the very name seeing which he would shudder every single time, with a bitter taste crawling into his mouth simultaneously. Seokjin landed his knees upon the grassy surface, minuscule stones automatically starting to poke his bones inconsiderately. He brushed his pants to cast off the dust that was so keen to stay stuck on it, and rubbed his palms over his thighs with a nervous tremble soon after.

Breathing intensely with a quiver, Seokjin began, "Jinjoo..."

A weak sniff from his own self broke Seokjin's eschewal to cry, and there went all his efforts at containing himself in vain, "I'm sorry for not visiting you in a long time, Jinjoo. Please forgive Daddy."

"