EPILOGUE

E L L A

E L L A

"Ella! You are still thinking about that day, aren't you?" He frowned bringing me back to reality. My brain couldn't form any words or sentences because he was right, I was still thinking about that dreadful day and I found myself sighing.

He sighed as well "Stop thinking about it, it's over-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence "You know what? Come with me" he stood up and began to drag me out of the library.

He held my hand and we both walked to the cafeteria, as we entered the cafeteria, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and I saw one girl carrying a box, she was looking at us and also, she was coming in our direction.

"Hey Ella, can I ask you a question?" She said with a cheeky smile and I nodded in 'yes' "What is Leo's name in your iPhone?" She asked

"Pompous pig" I replied not bothering to ask why.

Her smile grew wider and she handover me a box, she gestured me to open it, so I did. As I opened the box, I saw a card stock with the letter 'P' printed on it. I looked at her and then to him and he gestured me to take it.

I took it and began to walk, I saw another girl approaching us "Hey Ella, can I ask you a question?" She said with the same smile as the other girl had and I once again nodded in 'yes'.

"What's your Grams' name?" She asked, what's with people and asking me personal questions and like a dumbhead, I'm replying to them truthfully.

"Rose" I responded and she too gave me a box in which the letter 'R' was printed on the card stock. I took that card stock too.

Then again a girl came and before she could say anything, I spoke "Ask already" I smiled at her because I didn't want to sound rude.

She giggled and asked "What did you find common in Italians"

"The use letter 'O' at the end their names" and again I was given a card stock with the letter 'O'.

P - R - O - PRO?

"Hey Ella, Ryan is allergic to...?" Some girl asked gaining my attention. I felt an electric current running down my spine when she took Ryan's name.

A small smile came into my lips as I remembered how much he hated monkeys "Monkey" I replied and she smiled and gave me another box, revealing the letter 'M'

P - R - O - M?

Holy shit! My heart was beating louder, I was mentally jumping in excitement. I instantly turned to him when the realisation of prom hit me, but he wasn't beside me anymore.

"Will you go to the prom with me?" His voice came from behind sending shivers in my entire body, I turned around and met this stunning face "Not that you have a choice or I would let anyone go with you" he added with his signature smirk dominating his face.