4. CUPID TIME.

CHAPTER - 4

ELLA

We were making our way towards the entrance. The closer we get, the louder the thumping music becomes, like extremely loud. This place stinks to high heaven. We walked into the frat house, yeah, the frat house. Veronica dragged us into a frat house; it was not like we've never been to a frat house before, but this one was unique in a cringe way. The only thing they had in common was that they were both hormonal horny teenagers. Some people were sucking each other's faces, while others were dancing erratically, drinking, and smoking. The room was dimly lit, with red, green, and blue lights flashing. The sound of the DJ was piercing my ears; it was far louder than that of a typical frat house.

"This place appears to be good, but it isn't," Leo said, his countenance puzzled. He went on to say, "Where the heck is your best friend?" He had to yell in my ears since the music was too loud, yet his voice was still distorted.

"I'm not sure, let's wait here," I remarked, Veronica said that she would meet us near the entrance. I screamed, "Damn, I've got to shout at the top of my lungs!"

We lingered for approximately a minute. And suddenly I felt someone pushing me back and a hand was wrapped around my shoulders and I embraced into a strong hug. "I've been missing you so much," Veronica said softly.

"I missed you as well."

"

Of course, everyone knows you two have been missing each other; now can we chill out and enjoy the party?" With a roll of his eyes, Leo said making me scoff. He was becoming increasingly dissatisfied with our saga.

"Of course, I missed you as well," she added sarcastically as she hugged Leo.

"I never said I missed you," he smirked, hugging her back and plant a kiss on her head.

"You think I care, now let's leave, I mean let's party!" she exclaimed as she took our hands in hers and led us away.

She took us on a tour of the area and then stopped us in the middle of the room, where we were sat on the red couch, to take our drinks. She appeared in a flash, holding three red cups.

"Here are your beverages. Shove it down your throats" She told us "And then let's dance!" We followed her instructions. We drank our drinks, Leo got up from the couch but I couldn't, instead, I got an urge to be somewhere else and that place was a bathroom.

I need to pee

"I'll be right back. I have to go to the restroom "I alerted them and dashed to the restroom. I strolled around but I didn't find any room that had a bathroom in it. Where hell was the bathroom? Was the major question popping in my head.