32. RYAN IS THE BIGGEST BOOKWORM

E L L A

E L L A

Ringgg...

"Argh, can someone please shut this damn thing" I slammed my palm on the desk in frustration when the annoying sound of the bell came into my ears while I was sleeping in peace.

"Detention Miss Mcknight" the professor announced making my eye half wide.

"What?" I gasped, all I did was a normal teen hormonal reaction.

"You were sleeping during my class and I won't tolerate this behavior of yours" she scolded me.

"You didn't even wake up me in the first place and now you are blaming me?" I argued, I wasn't sure what I was saying as I was half awake. When I am half awake I have no idea what I do or what I say.

"I did try to wake you up but you literally slapped my hand away" oh fuck! Professor complained and students started to snicker while I was drowning in the sea of embarrassment.

"I apologize for my misbehavior, it won't happen again" and I meant it.

I noticed her expression changed "I am forgiving you this time but don't disappoint me or next time I will definitely give you a detention" she said with a bit of softness in her voice and I nodded.

"Wait, does that mean I no longer have detention?" I asked her with excitement.

"Like I said I forgive you-" I cut her off.

"Thank you so much" I chimed.

"Grow up Miss Mcknight" she said and shook her head at my child-ish-ness and I facepalmed. I can't go around without embarrassing myself.

I and veronica ran out of our class and made our way to the next one. I haven't slept for the past 25 hours because I was busy with decorations and arrangements for Antonio's birthday party. And when I got the chance to sleep it was already 4:35 am so I decided to work out. But then I regretted my decision.

Because due to my lack of sleep I was continuously bumping into people. First I bumped into gram then I bumped into Leo thrice then I bumped into Ryan and Antonio and let's not forget I was about to fall from the stairs but Ryan saved me. Let me rephrase I did fall like people fall in the movies, I was literally floating in the air, I thought that was the end of Ella Star Mcknight, but I ended up in Ryan's strong arms.
And trust me that was the only time I didn't regret staying awake the entire time.

"There are they" Veronica's voice reached my ears and I rubbed my eyes to see who were 'they' she was talking about.

I saw Leo, Antonio, and Ryan standing outside the class. We walked towards them and greeted them.