13. JR & SHE.

RYAN

RYAN

"What hell happened between you and her" Antonio stormed into my room and raised his brow. I didn't pay much attention as I was doing my assignment.

"Sex" I shrugged, that's the only thing she wants from me.

"YOU HAD FREAKING SEX WITH ELLA" what the fuck? Antonio yelled at me. I abruptly stopped completing my assignment. Turned around and glared at him.

"NO! have you lost your fucking mind?" I raised my voice.

"Wait, who are you talking about?" he calmed down and asked.

"Lauren, who are YOU talking about?" He wrinkled his nose when I said, Lauren.

"Ella?" he replied but it sounded more like a question.

"Nothing happened between us" I returned to my work.

"Well then, she said to give you this and also she said she won't ask for your stuff again and she is sorry for borrowing your hoodie" again what the fuck? I didn't see that one coming. When I gave her my favorite hoodie she was ecstatic. What changed her mind?

"Oh!" Nothing came out of my mouth. Tonio threw my hoodie on my bed and I stared at it.

"You sure nothing happened?" he crashed on my bed.

"Nothing I swear" I looked at him.

"Sure" he sighed and I started to think about her, once again. Last night when she told me that I have her, I felt something that no one had ever made me feel before. But the main question is what happened now? Why she returned my hoodie? Was it stinking? I grabbed my hoodie and sniffed it thank, God! It smells good.

Okay, it's doesn't stink. Then what's the reason?

When I saw her wearing my hoodie I couldn't help but stare at her. She even caught me staring but I smirked at her. If she was my girl, I would have made her wear my hoodies all the time. Fuck! My girl? No, no, no, she can't be that! I wish she could! Fuck!

The notification sound from my phone distracted me, I grabbed my phone and saw something that made my blood boiled.

"What the fuck is this" Ella with fucking Blake and Stefano.

"Why can't we do this?" I gave him a 'are you for real' look. And he simply rolled his eyes.

"Why she is with those motherfuckers"

"Jealous much" Tonio gave me a nasty smirk.

"I'm not" I'm not jealous!

"Whatever you say" he stood up, adjusted his clothes "gotta go, bye JR"

"What is JR?"

"Jealous Ryan" he laughed and I threw my pen at him but he was fast enough and he ran outside. I'm not jealous.

"Sort it out" he shouted from behind the door.

Out of all people, she is friends with Blake and Stefano.

Well, I can just ask her why she returned it. First I gotta complete my assignments.
When I was done with my assignments, I checked the time and decided to sleep.

When I woke up the first thing that came to my mind was to talk to her. I rushed inside my bathroom, freshened up, and jumped into my hoodie.

I made my way towards the kitchen because she is always in the kitchen. I climbed down the stairs. I smirked when I saw her sitting on the kitchen island and stuffing her mouth with lasagna.

She eats like pig but she doesn't give flying fucks about what will others say. Foodie indeed.

"Easy there or you gonna choke on your food 'again" she didn't reply she just looked at me pursed her lips and rolled her eyes. Okay? Why is she behaving like a -- no I can't call her a bitch! BUT WAIT NO ONE ROLLS THEIR EYES ON ME except Tonio. But wait she is Ella McKnight, she can do anything.

I cleared my throat and asked, "why did you return my hoodie?"

"Because I wanted to" she shrugged, she didn't even glance at me and she continued to eat her food.

"For no reason?"

"Why do you care?" Still, she is not looking at me. That's it!

"Look at me" I gritted my teeth and she again ignored me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I hissed. I was trying to calm my anger down but she is getting on my nerves.

"Nothing" again the same behavior.

"I'm fucking talking to you" I shouted.

"And I'm replying" she raised her voice.

"Could you just stop being a bitch"

"From side chick to bitch, what's next? Huh? Slut or whore?" Fuck! No! I didn't mean that, I really didn't. She stood up, pushed me aside, and walked past through me.

"Ella I didn't mean that" I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Yeah, sure no one means what they say" she tried to get out of my grip, I didn't want to harm her so I let go of her arm.

"Ella trust me I didn't mean it. I just said it because of Lauren, you will never be a side chick"

"Well Ryan king, you should not go around calling people side chick or I'm gonna rip your tongue off" there are was no sign of cheerful, cute, Ella. Bitterness and anger were fuming all over her.

I was taken aback by her outburst, it was my fault but I didn't want Lauren to know anything because if she gets to know that I talk to Ella, Lauren will spill everything to granny.

The girl who spanked me, stitched me, who made me giggle, chuckle, and laugh like an idiot is gone. I don't think she will ever talk to me.

Ella, I'll make you talk to me again.

⇠✼⇢
Hey readers,
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Don't forget to hit the vote button.

Thank you. 🦄