31. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE

R Y A N

R Y A N

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTONIO" we all yelled making him jump back in shock and stun, I noticed tears formed in his eyes. I felt a sense of relief that I didn't have to ignore him anymore.

"Don't you dare let that tear fall from your eyes and before we start anything" Ella interrupted and stopped the music and walked in Antonio's direction. She is one hell of a girl. She won't take a rest until tonio forgives her.

"I would like to apologize for my behavior towards you. Antonio, I didn't mean to behave like a bitch to you. I know I hurt you and I'm so sorry for that. I know you won't forgive me I just-" she couldn't finish her speech as she was cut off by Antonio.
She literally wrote a long ass speech, so that Antonio could forgive her. I even told her not to burden herself but Ella being Ella, she wrote and learned her speech.

"Hey, it's fine, I understand and I forgive you" Antonio forgave her. Ella hugged him and he hugged her back. As much as I was happy that Tonio forgave her but seeing them hugging each other was painful. I don't know why but ever since Veronica said that 'Tonio likes Ella', I was getting insecure. Not that Ella and I were in a relationship but still it hurt like a bitch. She should be hugging me not my best friend. Fucking hell I'm being ridiculous.

"Let the party begin" Leo's yell pulled me out of my thoughts, the music once again started, everyone was smiling ear to ear but I couldn't avoid the void inside my heart.

"Cut the cake, cut the cake" Ella chimed and clapped her hands. Everyone laughed and I chuckled at her. She never acts her age.

I walked towards Antonio and hugged him. He was ecstatic and cheerful as ever. I took him to the table where his gigantic cake was kept.

When he saw the cake his jaw dropped on the ground and his eyes were about to pop out from his eye sockets.

"Am I dreaming?" Antonio whispered.

"OUCHHHH" he shrieked when Leo and Ella pinched him.

"Make a wish" Ella said to Tonio, he did what she said, he closed his eyes, muttered something under his breath, and then opened his eyes and he cut the cake.

Before he could do anything Leo and Ella shoved Antonio's face into the cake. I'm never celebrating my birthday with them.

"Happy 18 dude" they shouted in unison and everyone laughed.

"Happy 18 Antonio" Antonio wished himself and wiped off the cake from his face.