5. YOU ARE A NUTCASE.

ELLA

ELLA

"What a wonderful morning" I gritted my teeth, I was irritated, hungry, and running late for school. According to Leo, he has been trying to wake me awake but I refused to move. So he splashed a bucket full of cold water all over my body. I was soaking in cold water. In addition, my bed is damp and cold. What a fantastic start to the day. I sarcastically cheered.

I hurried to the bathroom, rushed through a shower, and brushed my teeth. As soon as I exited the bathroom, I changed into my new uniform. My new school has a uniform. I have to wear a white shirt and socks with a black skirt, tie, shoes, and jacket, which is a pain. My hair was pulled back into a high ponytail. I didn't know how to tie a tie so I wrapped it around my wrist and I grabbed my schoolbag and dashed downstairs.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted by busy Leo, Veronica, Grams, Ryan, Antonio, and Lauren. They were engrossed in their meal, so I tried in silence to go to my normal spot, but I was unable to do so. I facepalmed. I heard someone clearing their throat.

"The piece of clothing that is wrapped around your wrist is called a tie and most of the people wear it-" Ryan began to say but u stopped him. Trying to be smarty pants?

"I know it's a tie, and I know where to wear it, but I'm not sure how to wear it on. Okay. Now shut up" I snapped and marched over to my chair, pulling myself out of it. As soon as I sat down, I began to eat.

We had done eating our breakfast. I realised grammes, Leo, and Veronica were all staring at me. What the hell was the point of that? Was that my uniform?

"Please don't tell me I resemble a stripper." I groaned.

"You definitely look like a stripper," Leo and Veronica both agreed, and I grimaced. I have no unfavourable feelings toward strippers, but if I was going to school, I had to dress like a student. My attire made me feel uneasy, and my face reflected everything I was thinking. With a shake of my head, I asked "Please, Grams, help me with my tie."

"Antonio and Ryan, please help them; they're both having trouble with that poor thing." Wait. Why is she asking of them?

While Ryan was approaching Leo, Antonio rose from his seat and began walking in my direction. I saw Antonio's lips twitched into a smirk. fishy, I could sense something fishy was going on in Antonio's head. As he came closer to me and suddenly he pushed Ryan to my side. Antonio YOU IDIOT

"What is wrong with you tonio?" Ladies and gentlemen, here is our snappy Ryan what's his surname? Antonio ignored him making Ryan huff. Ryan snatched my tie from my hand.

"Bitch" I muttered as I glare at him. All the butterfly effects that I was having a night ago vanished.

They both did some folds and handover our ties to us. I looked around grams was nowhere to be found.