6. DAMNED

CHAPTER - 6

ELLA

Veronica and Leo were not only irritated, but they were furious. Plus, they were giving me death stares the entire history lesson, which was the sole reason I couldn't understand a single word the teacher said; luckily, my phone's recorder was on. They both hauled me out of class after the teacher dismissed the class and began lecturing and scolding me.

They chastised me until we got to the front of the room for our next class. We met Ryan and Antonio who were standing outside the classroom, and they greeted us back. I excused myself from the conversation and dashed to the bathroom. I came to a halt when I realised I had no idea where the washroom was! I looked around and realised I was once again lost! I frowned in frustration.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here" I heard an unfamiliar voice which made me cringed, I spun around to see who the hell was that, I noticed 5 boys standing with an annoying smirk glued on their faces. I rolled my eyes. They started to walk in my direction I didn't move or attempt to flee away why would I? I'm not scared of these bunch of shitbags.

"Aren't you the new student?" one of his friends said I simply ignored him.

"She is quite sexy" he was shamelessly checking me out, the way his eyes roamed all over my body my blood boiled I clenched my jaw and grabbed him by his collar and punched him in his face.

"You bitch" he hissed. His friends pulled me back, I yanked their arms. The boy I punched aggressively pinned me against the wall, I fumed with anger in return I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He cried in pain while I smirked. His friends were about to attack me but two of them were pulled back and shoved against the wall harshly. It was Ryan. He punched and kicked all of them. I didn't stop him because I was enjoying it. He ended beating them. They all stood up, well they were facing trouble in standing up but they somehow managed to do that and then ran away.

"When you don't even know where the fuck is the washroom then why did you go alone in the first place, are you that absent-minded-" he snapped and stopped in the middle of his sentence "just remember one thing, this school seems nice and peaceful but it's a hell hole, they would have injured you badly" he started, his face was filled with of worry and concern. He was breathing heavily. I wanted to speak and I wanted to know but nothing came out of my mouth. I stood there like a statue and his eyes never left mine.

He stepped aside running his fingers through his silky dark hairs. "Look all I want to say is be careful and-" I stopped him.

"I understand, now could you do me a favour and show me where's the washroom?" I pouted. He shook his head and taking me by surprise he sort of smiled. He rarely smiles.

"Follow me" he ordered and I happily followed him, like a baby who was about to get candy.

He showed me the washroom. I step inside and I emptied my bladder and walked out.

"C'mon we are already late for our next class" I jumped in horror when I heard him. I thought he left.

"You stayed?" I asked and he didn't give a reply, he just shrugged.

"Obviously, do you know the way to your next class?" He said.

"Shut up" I snapped and he rolled his eyes and once again I followed him.

We were walking through the hallway. Everyone who looked at us, their eyes were filled with fear.

"Seems like everyone fears you" I whispered to him making him smirk.