37. CARING PIECE OF SHIT!

E L L A

E L L A

"ELLAAA" I heard my brother's yell coming from outside of my room, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to waste my energy so, I quickly got out of my comfy bed and opened the door but he wasn't there. I looked at my left and right but he wasn't there either.

"ELLA" he yelled again, what the hell was wrong, I thought and discovered that the voice was definitely not coming from the first floor.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" I yelled and asked him while walking in the direction of the balcony. Leo is unpredictable so I thought he might be there on the balcony.

"IN THE HALL" he replied, I abruptly stopped and I ran like Usain Boult and entered the hall while panting.

I noticed that Leo wasn't alone, Grams, Ryan and Lauren were there too. Well, he was yelling like a maniac so their presence was obvious.

Then I glanced at Leo's face and noticed that he had a panicking expression all over his face, which made me panic. And several thoughts emerged in my mind.

My eye enlarged when I thought of the worst possible thing "OH MY GOD!  DID ANYTHING HAPPENED ON DAD!? BUT HE WOULD TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG! OH MY GOD! DID YOU BREAK VERONIC'S HEART? I SWEAR TO DAD, LEO IF YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND, I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT" I shouted everything in a single breath which made me cough.

He sighed and rolled his orifices, which gave me a sense of relaxation because if something serious would have happen then he wouldn't have rolled his eyes "you done?" He asked me in a monotone.

Now I was assured and relaxed so I simply nodded and said "Yep"

"Someone give this girl a glass of water" Grams asked our servants who were standing at the corner of the room and soon after she ordered, one of them came with a glass of water kept in a tray.

I clasped the glass and before I could take a slip, my sweetest brother snatched the glass from my hand and drank the water but let not forget he did leave some water for me to drink.

"Now could you please care to explain why the hell were you yelling your twin's name, young boy" Grams said with a dangerous monotone hinting that she was pissed at Leo, and if he didn't give a proper and relevant reason then he will be grounded.

"Correction I'm not a boy anymore, I am a man, I am 18" he proudly declared while running his fingers through his shiny hair like he was some sort of hero. Whereas Grams looked like she was taken aback by Leo's word. She slowly nodded her head in the way that she was agreeing with Leo and she stepped towards him and stood beside him.