A haunting howl escapes my lips as I near the feeling. I stop in my tracks when two howls answer me. I cock my head to the side, trying to place the familiar call to a face or memory. My mind draws a blank when the tug of the kill wraps around me again. My eyes burn in anticipation, my eyes dilating incredibly.

As I near the clearing I can sense my new victims. Sprinting into the clearing I tackle the nearest person, straddling their waist as I prepare to slash their jugular.

I hesitate when my glowing eyes meet the warm caramel ones staring up at me. I cock my head to the side, the moles on the boy's face creating an unknown pattern in my mind. Ignoring the people rushing around me, I slowly trace a clawed finger down the side of the boy's face, only slightly drawing blood.

"Terra. Find your anchor. You can control it." The boy beneath me huffs. His eyes never leave mine as I try to place the familiar face. Who is he? I know him.

I shake my head vigorously when the urge to feel the warmth of his blood pool around me. I don't want to do it.

But I have to.

I raise my arm, readying to serve the final blow, when another male knocks me backwards. He pins my once raised arm to the ground as a female scrambles to hold the other one down. I wriggle in their grasps, howling in pain as I feel the moon's force cut into me.

I can't control it. A memory suddenly floods through the barrier in my mind. The soft breeze flowing around us as we watched the sunset. But as soon as the memory comes it vanishes.

Returning to the present, I kick the two wolves to the side. Baring my teeth I threaten them to attack me again, when a sudden yank stops me. I freeze, slowly turning to the source of the pull.

At my feet, barely rising above the ground, resides a tree stump. I stare at the tree stump in wonder, the only thing not clouded by red in my vision. Cautiously reaching my hand out, I splay my fingers over a small hand print in the wood.

A white burning pain spreads through me as soon as I come in contact with the wood. I scream in pain, my once animalistic cry turning into the cry of a girl. The cry of a girl who has lost everything- only to return to the place she ran from.

I collapse, my body draping over the tree stump. My vision blurs out of focus as the surrounding figures converge around me.

A small smile creeps onto my lips when I can finally place a name on the familiar face in front of me.

Stiles.

The memories attack the darkness. The inky black surrounding me, illuminated by the red images. I stare in horror as my mind plays through the gruesome attack. I scream at myself to stop, but my cries go unheard as I continue to tear at the man's flesh.  

The image changes as I come to a clearing. My memories skipping over a chunk of time. I watch helplessly as I tackle the teenage boy clad in plaid to the ground.

Why did I come back? I left for a reason, I should have never come back. I cry, wrapping the black nothingness around me, attempting to drown out the memories.

I urge myself to stay unconscious as I feel a constant shaking come from the outside world. No- please- just let me die.

Just let me go.

My eyes flash open, a light amber flickering across my irises for an instant. I squint, slowly adjusting to the bright glow around me. I groan when I come face to face with the spastic brunette. Why couldn't he have just let me go? His smile quickly turns to a frown at my reaction.

Pushing him away from me slightly I attempt to stand. My body protests the action, only allowing me to sit up slightly. I release another groan when I realize that I'm in Stiles' bed.

Stiles sits by my waist, his eyes watching me carefully as I lean against his head rest.

"How are y-"Stiles attempts before I quickly cut him off.

"I left for a reason Stiles. I'm not staying."

"Terra- please just listen." I go to interrupt him again when he suddenly clamps his hand over my mouth, "When you were gone- I- I went out of my mind! I didn't know what happened! I didn't know what I did. Terra we were all worried about you." He hesitates, his eyes welling with tears, "Terra....I was so worried about you."

I watch in shock as he slowly removes his hand from my mouth, going to wipe away a stray tear. I stop him in the action, wiping the tear away for him.

"I'm sorry." I whisper under my breath.

Stiles catches my hand before I can retreat, holding it in place on his cheek, "Please- please don't leave again."

I shake my head, tear filling my own eyes, "I can't promise that. Stiles- you don't kn-"

"I do!" He shouts, his voice overwhelmed with emotion. He takes a deep breath before continuing, his light brown orbs never leaving my crystal blue ones, "Terra Kellina Blake...I do know." My eyes instantly widen at the use of my middle name.

Before I can stop myself, I am flinging myself at Stiles, his arms instantly wrapping around me as I burst out in tears. I feel Stiles shake as he lets out his own tears. I cry into his arms until I feel myself drifting off. The adrenaline from the full moon and killing finally wearing off.

Stiles

Gently laying Terra back down, I tuck a stray piece of hair behind her ear before leaving the room. I whip under my eyes before making my way downstairs towards the living room. I hesitate in the doorway, my worn out friends slumped against the kitchen table in dreariness.

Scott raises his head when he hears me approaching, "How is she?"

"Better. She fell back asleep."

"Does she remember?" I shake my head, my eyes trained on the tiled floor. "You saw it to, right?" Scott asks his eyes wide in fear. I nod, my eyes filling with tears again as I remember the night.

How could I forget?

 I look back up, my eyes meeting with each of my friends. All of their eyes drooping from exhaustion, but also full of fear. Full of fear because of Terra. Full of fear because of what we saw tonight.

A/N: Guys... I literally cried writing Sterra's reunion. My emotions are out of control because I've been writing nonstop and I'm running on about 2 hours of sleep. Lord help me finish this story without falling apart because of feels for fictional characters! 

edited 9/29/16